Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

newcomer

Learned
According to my calculation, we will max wield magic by doing wield magic x 2, so magic dress is redundant (anyone can confirm this?)

Tsukasa Buddha

Liturgist
Wield Magic x2!

I doubt having such a pitifully small amount of skill in dance will be useful for any checks.

And if we've maxed it wear the social buffing dress.

Lindblum

Augur
Thats absolute bullshit, we are literally the most powerful mage in the universe and we can't even bring up a shield to block an arrow?

Edit: So the end of the LP? Man another bad ending just like Arcanum..

:rage:

lightbane

Arcane
So much talk about being able to maintain a low-power shield spell at will, yet a random lol-arrow can one-shot our Princess. I call it hax. Well, now that this game iis over, I suggest continuing that Planet Stronghold lp :M

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Thats absolute bullshit, we are literally the most powerful mage in the universe and we can't even bring up a shield to block an arrow?

Edit: So the end of the LP? Man another bad ending just like Arcanum..

:rage:
So much talk about being able to maintain a low-power shield spell at will, yet a random lol-arrow can one-shot our Princess. I call it hax. Well, now that this game iis over, I suggest continuing that Planet Stronghold lp :M

:mob:
Fuck that ending. Though the medicine bit was awesome.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just, do things. RK47 has plans, the other nobles have plans, the other forum’s got plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how, pathetic, their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say, ah, come here, when I say that you and that arrow was nothing personal, you know that I’m telling the truth. It’s the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and uh, look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your plan and I turned it on itself.

the_joker_laughing_wallpaper_-_1024x768.jpg

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
Aw. That was balls. Not so much with the warning on that one, like "oh, the roads are dangerous" and "bandits carry bows." And wtf good are Lumens if they can be at max power and not block ONE ARROW? Feh.

...although I wish we could just reload for that part and be like DO-OVER but I am unsure if the laws of the LP would allow for such a thing. Alas.

Drakron

Arcane
Suggested next LP for RK-sama:

Princess Waltz is very linear until about 2/3, then you pick a heroine that is almost pointless considering the ending.

Its like FS/N were its typing and typing and typing, I occasionally entertain the idea of LP Galaxy Angels that have gameplay but the sheer typing that would require makes me abandon the idea.

Edit:
Lets pretend that choice never happened and keep going.

Norfleet

So much talk about being able to maintain a low-power shield spell at will, yet a random lol-arrow can one-shot our Princess.
Heh, you know, I only found this thread because I randomly searched for arrows and saw this title, expecting someone had died of arrowkneeitus. I was not disappoint. I guess when you're not an adventurer, arrowkneeitus is fatal rather than simply resulting in becoming a guard.

newcomer

Learned
Hmph... that's why I hate parties...

Can't we just not go to the party & continue?
If not... Let's me take a look what novel should RK47 onii-chan LP...
The first thing coming to my mind is <Saya no Uta>, but... (For those of you who have weak stomach, ABSOLUTELY don't try...)

Saya.no.Uta.Wallpaper.263993.jpg

*She's of legal age
**She looks cute, but you have been warned...

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
We totally need a Perfect Run where Codexers can just bet on what they think is the right course of action. We'll see if any of us would be a good parent.

Drakron

Arcane
It's not about suffering... try google it & see some of the in-game cg, you'll understand what I mean

I know what it is and you are missing the joke, then again I am not in /a/ so that should been expected.

There are two things that go against Uta, one its a VN and VNs require a lot of typing and that is why I never recommend doing a Let's Play of a VN and the second is .. its a +18 game so depending what you use for image hosting that might be a problem.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
It's not about suffering... try google it & see some of the in-game cg, you'll understand what I mean

I know what it is and you are missing the joke, then again I am not in /a/ so that should been expected.

There are two things that go against Uta, one its a VN and VNs require a lot of typing and that is why I never recommend doing a Let's Play of a VN and the second is .. its a +18 game so depending what you use for image hosting that might be a problem.

Yeah we should go for this instead...
tormentuuu.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom