Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Rise of the Golden Idol

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Simce when netflix publish games? I think they tried to host games on their app never evem look at it for more than a few seconds
Funny thing is if you look at the steam page for it, it doesn't list Netflix as a publisher.. Maybe it just means it will be on that netflix games service that's like gamepass or something? Dunno. I remember a few years ago in a Nintendo Direct they showcased a "Netflix Games" and it was that dark crystal tactical game and then some stranger things mobile game, but the dark crystal game on steam also isn't published by netflix or anything so not sure, for those it was probably just ip related I suppose. no idea what it is w/ golden idol

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
who cares about the demo when does it come out? not gonna play a demo that will just be in the game anyways.
to check if the newfound lucre led to decline, which is handier than getting your money back

Alphons

Cipher
Demo took me 40 minutes, it consists of tutorial case and 3 cases connected into the first chapter.

Scroll is no longer a separate window that you need to switch to, instead each part (characters, conclusion, etc.) can be opened as a separate window. You can open/ close them 1 at a time or all at once with Space. You can move the windows around and interact with environment with them opened.

You can collect all phrases from an object at once.

Each completed case unlocks next one, a document linked to the case and a part of a scroll.

At the end you have to fill the unlocked scroll and chapter conclusion to connect all 3 cases using the info you've gathered. You can freely return to any case to check for details.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Last edited:

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Demo is very good. Game apparently doesn't lean on sorting through a bunch of goofy cult ideas like different made up ranks, ceremonial weapons etc. like the original game does. Despite my loving the first game, a more down to earth approach here makes me feel even more like a detective than before.

Also, you know how some games look primitive but still won't run on your cheap laptop in a hotel room? This runs on your cheap laptop in a hotel room.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Is this shit AI made ?

ss_6da375683ea474e137535b2815a8b8d7356e49ef.600x338.jpg

Not only it looks awful but this assault rifle is cursed.

Alphons

Cipher
Regarding tutorial case
As he strangles the orderly the historian shouts "Prom Napol Prom".

Translation sheet from 3rd case in Lemurian Vampire.
IMG-20240617-132327.jpg

If Apol is mind, is it probable that Napol could be lack of mind?

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Regarding tutorial case
As he strangles the orderly the historian shouts "Prom Napol Prom".

Translation sheet from 3rd case in Lemurian Vampire.
IMG-20240617-132327.jpg

If Apol is mind, is it probable that Napol could be lack of mind?
so he shouts 'get off me idiot'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom