Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The staff sucks.

Except for Zed and Jarlfrank. Get more people like them.

:rpgcodex:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You really need to get laid, Ulm. Perhaps then you wouldn't idolize Crooked Bee for being a womyn.
I acknowledge those who bring content to the site in the form of interviews and subject themselves to the horror of lesser sites to pick news snippets of interest for me. A casual glance at thread creators in news&content should amply illustrate my point.

You will notice I've been conspiciously absent from LoL of late which is largely due to me acquiring a stable source of getting laid.

Problem, SV? :troll:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Staff? Never my weapon of choice. I prefer stealth weapons to be honest. A nice poisoned dagger suits me just fine.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Staph is my weapon of choice.

95ou81.jpg

Phelot

Arcane
Crooked Bee is good at what she does. Actually all the mods are pretty decent despite the moans and groans you hear around here.

Angthoron

Arcane
Three years from now, in TES 6 - "Staff was constantly claimed to be disliked, even among hardcore gamer communities like RPG Codex, so we've removed it from the game."

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
The decline of the staff started with the elevation of that cocksucking, AIDS ridden, diseased, maggoty faGGot Jaesun. Before that, all was peachy. Every since that fuckslut came on board, it all went to shit.

Codex is almost too far gone to be saved. The only way for the codex to survive and then thrive yet again is for drastic measures:

Remove babybitch as admin and ban him. Make me admin instead.
Ban Jaesun, and make phelot mod instead.
Ban VoD, and make Cloaked Figure the news poster/mod instead.

Only then, shall the decline cease, and true incline come about.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Ban VoD, and make Cloaked Figure the news poster/mod instead.
I don't think you understand how this works. You must sing my praises only then I will continue to approve your posts. Who do you think approves most of your somewhat normal posts? It's me, your frennd VoD.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ahahaah! So it's been you all this time! I thought we had a bug in the system that just let them through randomly if he posted enough. It seemed like a pretty cool system too.

By the way Stereotypical Villain, I hope you don't mind being redirected to RPGWatch from time to time.

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom