Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If there's still somebody on the 'dex who hasn't played it yet...

I'll need to try that one again. I recall dropping it after becoming frustrated by the movement speed. Made it through 2 levels or so

Turn up the volume.

Don't play to finish.

Enjoy the experience.

You're gonna lose. Multiple times. But it's not about winning.

Some sisters will sacrifice for you. Other lie.

There are multiple ways to finish the game.

Don't play it like a game to go there and finish that. You need to learn to just enjoy the moment.

Play Polish or original Russian version if you know these languages. Otherwise... well, suffer from inferior experience, but it's still a great game.

It's definitely one of the greatest games ever made, but takes a proper mindset with a lot of patience. Play it when you have enough time to calm yourself.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Does anyone know if there's a quick way to remove the non-integer part of games' hours count on the Steam client? For example:

Untitled.png

I'd like to remove that motherfucking ".6". I know this may not seem important to you normal people, but this is crushing my soul. Please help. And don't report me for :autism: farming.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Does anyone know if there's a quick way to remove the non-integer part of games' hours count on the Steam client? For example:

Untitled.png

I'd like to remove that motherfucking ".6". I know this may not seem important to you normal people, but this is crushing my soul. Please help. And don't report me for :autism: farming.
Just run the game for 24 minutes to get a nice and round 155 hours total.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Untitled.png

Holy shit dude, I didn't know Italy was developed enough to have first world problems.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Untitled.png

Does it help you to know that 154.6 in decimal equals 64.F in pentavigesimal base (base25)?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom