Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Shit, recettear is pretty fun, hack n slash. Finished a dungeon and pretty worth the discount I feel.

Gtg sleep. ZZzzzz.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Some decent deals today but only thing I'm probably getting is the new Defense Grid DLC... even though I haven't regularly played Defense Grid for over a year.

Multi-headed Cow

I'm definitely grabbing the Defense Grid DLC. Not sure about Jurassic Park. Considering either the whole Sherlock pack or just the Cthulhu one. Might talk myself out of the adventure games though, got so many unplayed ones sitting around.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Another day, another 2 pieces of coal. At least it's no lousy 25% Valve coupon. That event so far is rather anticlimactic.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I got another coal and 25% off Telltale games... Re: Jurrasic Park I've read it's just a crappy quick time event sort of game and not a proper adventure game so you might want to steer clear.

Multi-headed Cow

Today's prizes include 2 coal, Evil Genius 50% off coupon, and Men of War Vietnam, a game I don't own!

Unfortunately last time I tried a Men of War game I wasn't that crazy about it, so not sure if I'll keep it yet or not.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Honestly they should have just dispensed with the non-stackable coupons and substituted coal.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Azalin said:
Are any of the Sherlock Holmes adventure games worth anything?
vs Jack the Ripper
and the Cthulhu one.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Zed said:
Azalin said:
Are any of the Sherlock Holmes adventure games worth anything?
vs Jack the Ripper
and the Cthulhu one.

That's the Awakened right?

I admit the idea of Holmes punching Cthulhu in the face is interesting so I guess I might buy it

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Multi-headed Cow said:
Today's prizes include 2 coal, Evil Genius 50% off coupon, and Men of War Vietnam, a game I don't own!

Unfortunately last time I tried a Men of War game I wasn't that crazy about it, so not sure if I'll keep it yet or not.
I'll trade you Mow Vietnam for uh.. 75% off Napolean Total War? Heh.

Multi-headed Cow

God no, GOD NO. SO MANY COUPONS ALL AROUND ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attempting to trade it for something like Hard Reset and not really succeeding at the moment.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Hard Reset will probably be a daily -- it's one of the achievements coming up. That, and, they are going to release a new retail 'extended' edition of it that includes more content (jeepers more content... you'd think that whole whopping FOUR HOURS would be enough). One of the developers said there would be DLC that updated current versions but was pretty vague and it seemed like they would probably charge for it which is a fucking joke.

Multi-headed Cow

Wow, that's kind of a bummer. I also figured it'd be a daily, but even so if I could get it for free what the hell.

funkadelik

Arcane
I just got Avadon: The Black Fortress after starting the event today. If anyone wants it let me know. I don't feel like completing stupid achievements for daily specials.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Why is it that every time-

EVERY time I purchase a Steam game, there is some kind of sale the next week where you can buy it for 50% or 75% off?

EVERY SINGLE TIME

:x

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
My contribution to Gabes charity fund.

6G672.png

Human Revolution left and then im done

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
M&B & NWN2 Plat is definitely worth it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom