Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

lightbane

Arcane

Undertale-lite game but you are a monster strong enough to keep up with endgame bosses. Moreover, the setting is bleaker (humies are meant to be eaten and you find a human corpse shortly after starting the game), but unfortunately for you, you stumble upon a little girl that can seemingly destroy the world if she cries, so keeping her "happy" is your HP. Here's a gameplay video if you're interested and/or don't care about the demo.

Irata

Scholar

I was going to saw that screenshot reminds me of Zeno Clash and then I find the developers did make Zeno Clash.

I didn't put much time into it, but I love the idea of capital ship simulators so I'll post it.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
'Unusual Findings' is (IIRC) the only demo I wishlisted (for a later look), though 'Aboard the Adventure' looks really neat.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh, hey, another indie "roguelike" deck-builder came out of Early Access today.

It looks like somebody put "deckbuilding mobile game" into an AI image maker.

Piranha-Combat-1024x576.png

Retardo

Learned
The chinese are trying to splice mount and blade with kingdom come:

It is very much a tech demo, janky as fuck, but amongst all the roguelike-survival-deckbuilder-whatever shit that filled the nextfest it looks and plays surprisingly fun.

So many superhero RPGs with premade characters only. Dammit people, Freedom Force let you build your own superheroes 20 freaking years ago

Honestly though, it never seemed like I had enough currency to make a custom hero who would match the power of the out-of-the-box ones.

Curratum

Bought season pass edition with all DLC for 15 eur today. Outstanding game, great balance of skill and fun, not full on arcade, not full sim drifting. Lots to customize and tweak, also moddable.

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
Oh, hey, another indie "roguelike" deck-builder came out of Early Access today.

It looks like somebody put "deckbuilding mobile game" into an AI image maker.

Piranha-Combat-1024x576.png

i got the game with humble bundle, and while the art is severely lacking, the guy developing this has put a lot of thought into mechanics. actually too much, to the point where the game is a bit too mechanical and technical . but if you enjoy complex deckbuilding pve games, this is the hardest i have tried

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom