Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware The Tangut Prophecy: FOnline RPG, Historical Fiction, 12th Century China

Modron

Arcane
Just keeping the flame alive. Next year will the be the ten year anniversary where does the time go?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just keeping the flame alive. Next year will the be the ten year anniversary where does the time go?
Eleven times have you raised this thread from its rest and eleven curses I pronounce upon you.
May your shoelace never know rest, forever may it get itself caught on something else and unravel itself.
May your phone run out of battery exactly when you need to make a call.
May the storekeeper never have exact change when dealing with your purchases.
May digital modes of payment at storefronts go nonfunctional exactly when you use them.
May you always get one extra sock or one sock less when you buy them.
May your downloads inexplicably halt at 99%.
May you find the games you want just after they have been on sale.
May your airconditioning systems glitch out and never achieve optimum temperature.
May your coworkers have the loudest phone conversations.
May your workplace subject you to the most inane and pointless meetings that they can manage.
Last of all, may you never lose hope that a dead game can be revived.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
You gotta be a piece of shit to start a project like this and then drop it. And even more of one to bump this thread.

Oh wait

Is it only me or all the good stuff is always cancelled or scheduled to be released in 2149?

Fuck this industry.

Modron

Arcane
Fug I was busy and missed the ten year anniversary of CrazyLoon going on the run from the law a week ago. What a shameful display.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom