Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Prosper's theme song.

This is the only song from this game that some people got to listen to.

Now for something some of you might not have posted. This game was not that great, but it was a gift as a kid, so I was obliged to play it.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Since DMC5 is right around the corner:

The detail I like the most about this fantastic OST is the fact that the music at times seems "drowned", like it's coming from another section of the castle. Which gives this vibe that some evil is lurking very close to the player.

Pretty good too.

Nero Angelo's theme is a perfect fit for the boss. The different combinations of instruments come together really well.

The DMC series most iconic OST.

"The time as come as so have I"

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
And here's some of the DMC5 OST's so far:

BANG! BANG! BANG!
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER!!!

This next one still isn't the full version (since the game still isn't out). It's only a clean preview of that has possible to be heard in the demo. But still, it's really kick-ass:

Adon

Arcane
I recently went through Alone in the Dark 1-3 and walked away completely enamored by 2's OST. Game has way better music than I expected of the series.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom