Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Wii successor is real

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO I AM OUT OF THE CLOSET ON CONSOLES

deuxhero

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
deuxhero said:
Besides, 7 is crap.

5 on the other hand, [...]

1 - 6 got remakes relatively recently for GBA, PSP and DS. 9 already looks good enough.

Maybe 8 is the one who'll get a remake, if any? It's actually popular enough.

1, 2, 4, 5 (waiting for the VC release of 6 because the GBA one is expensive and has a "new", non TW done translation for the sake of it) and 7 being the ones I've tried to some degree.

(Also: 3 got a DS remake, not GBA, that made it more annoying, forcing you to grind whenever you change class)

KalosKagathos

Learned
Found this at a reliable and prestigious source (random Kotaku comments thread):

nintendo-doc.jpg

Yay! I have been waiting to play the next identical Mario and Zelda games, plus some innovative new Metroid game, now hopefully dealing only with Samus' high school period and romance... The next SSB game will also surely have more characters everyone loves, such as Skippy and Peppy from Star Fox or why the hell not everyone from Star Fox with slighly differing moves so you could have Star Fox battles only, maybe also some Paper Mario characters such as why not another version of Mario and Luigi? Also more Pokemon, I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that nobody would object to seeing more Gligar and the other new, memorable and clever Pokemon.

deuxhero

Arcane
Yeah list is bullshit.

RAM prices have fallen to crazy lows. No one is going to make a new machine with only 512MB+1GB.

Luzur

Good Sir
Rogue said:
Morgoth said:
Merkwürdigliebe said:
Morgoth said:
Some more Project Cafe rumors: http://nintendovoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/project-cafe-hier-die-daten-zur.html

It's in German, but the most important points are following:
Backward compatible with Wii and Gamecube games
New Disc medium
Cloud system
Integrated Vitality sensor
Graphics chip is DX11 compatible

Launch titles:

GTA 5 (exclusive)
Final Fantasy 7 remake (exclusive, but not a launch title)

Wait what? Does it sense if the user get a stroke while playing their WiiII and then calls for an ambulance? :M
Maybe it measures your pulse or sweat output and adjust difficulty level accordingly.

Bah! If I'd be playing those shit console games, I'd be sweating with rage so much the console would think I'm about to die.

what if you are getting head from some hot blonde, will the console make my game feel like im iron-man Ghouls and Goblins?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom