Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher The Witcher 4 - A New Saga Begins

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
TW4 made by ESG writers and incompetent diversity hires. I hope that will flop like Forspoken.

Perkel

Arcane
Pre-production might also mean they fixed all technical issues and they are sure tech required to deliver vision is complete.

Especially after fuck up with C77. It was obvious back then they just thought that REDENGINE that was made for Witcher could be used for completely different game and there won't be any issues...

Perkel

Arcane
Since they will no longer use red engine, why not open source it?

Because modern engines like red engine use ton of third party licensed software in tandem with it to the point where engine without them can't work. So to open source it, it would require from CDPR to effectively recreate that third party software or strip it down from engine and provide simpler replacement.

Only reasonable assumption is that they will release some kind of tool like they did recently for the Witcher 3. Imho C77 unlike TW3 is perfect game for robust modding community.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
"Witcher 4 is shifting to full production soon"

Perhaps it will enter full production on the fourth anniversary of the release of CDPR's previous game, Cyberpunk 2077. :M

Four years from The Witcher to its sequel, four years from TW2 to TW3, five-and-a-half years from TW3 to a premature botched release of Cyberpunk 2077, and now four years from CP2077 to entering "full production" for TW4.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
"Witcher 4 is shifting to full production soon"

Perhaps it will enter full production on the fourth anniversary of the release of CDPR's previous game, Cyberpunk 2077. :M

Four years from The Witcher to its sequel, four years from TW2 to TW3, five-and-a-half years from TW3 to a premature botched release of Cyberpunk 2077, and now four years from CP2077 to entering "full production" for TW4.
EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY FINE. Jewish woke mind virus is not destroying everything it touches, like spiritual plague. Jews haven't overplayed their hand, it's perfectly normal that entire trillion dolarz worthy game industry can't make a single, functional let alone decent AAA game. For years. Close to A DECADE

EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY FINE. And it is. Fuck AAA gayming and CPDR. We have indies like:Underrail Infusion, Heads Will Roll, Monomyth, Kingdom Come 2, Fallen Aces, Manor Lords, Chernobylite 2, Menace, next game from maker of Legionary's Life, Intravenus 2 even Titan Quest 2 etc. FUCK WOKE

If with this many good upcoming games, and hundreds of gems from past you're bored in world on brink of fourth industrial revolution, social revolution, nuclear war and while women are turbo sluts and HIstory calls you to step up- FUCK YOU. Fuck our unhealthy OBSESSION with past franchises from our childhood or this insatiable need to be entertained. You are slave. We are slaves. Brake the programming. Stop giving fuck about games being shit. They don't exist if you don't play them

This or that franchise going shit or woke used to damage my mood, even hurt my stomach. HHAAHAHHAHAAH. I LAUGH NOW IN FACE OF JEWISH SPIRITUAL WEAPON. JOIN ME, WITCHERZ! FIND AND FUCK YOUR TRISS (YENNEFFER IS NOT GOOD GIRL). STOP GIVING SHIT ABOUT WOKE GAYME INDUSTRY

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Zed Duke of Banville is Jew btw. Sensible one. In his Witcher 4 you would have an option to NOT suck cock of she-troll sorceress. FREEDOM! Choices & Consequences. RPGz! Ain't sensible Jews GREAT! They are our saviours from WOKE ;););). I mean, if goyim really revolts and someone has to step up to be controlled anti-thesis, that is

What's point of this written shizo episode? Listen and listen carefully: DO NOT give power Jews and others over your MIND and TIME. DO NOT waste your life, energy and time on shitty games. If thread on RPG Codex about learning programming and associated tools and organizing to make our own Arcanum/Fallout 3 with blackjack and hookers had 1/100 of attention of any Bethesda/Bioware/CDPR thread receives, it would be reality. LITERALLY. Think about it. Start thinking. It's not enough to be smart. Make smart decisions. There is absolutely nothing smart about camping in threads like this and expecting anything from woke cucks like modern CDPR

Have you heared of little game being made called: Vampire Syndicate? Check that one out

Gahbreeil

Learned
A new saga?! SAGA?!

The Witcher, Geralt, is or was a pedophile according to canon lore. Read up.
What do you mean? I didnt see it when I read the books
You won't find it easily on the internet because the entire fanbase is semi-pedophilic. It's in the first published release, in a story entitled "A Shard of Ice". You can read all about it here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom