Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News This is About Right and Wrong: The Chris Avellone Saga Continues

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
There isn't a problem that doesnt have a solution:
xG7RB.gif
But you still have to deal with the mental illness and Personality Disorders afterwards.

Introduce yourself under made up name, bro.

Or, you know, just leave. If it's at your place, call her a cab, tell her you have an early day tomorrow, etc.

"Deal with her issues." lol

You only get stuck with whatever they've got going on once you've committed to them and none of this has been about committed relationships.

Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands
xG7RB.gif
But you still have to deal with the mental illness and Personality Disorders afterwards.

Or, you know, just leave. If it's at your place, call her a cab, tell her you have an early day tomorrow, etc.

You only get stuck with whatever they've got going on once you've committed to them and none of this has been about committed relationships.

That works until they start to stalk you.......

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
xG7RB.gif

Always their place if the option comes up. Keep everything close to hand as well so you can make a quick getaway if things get crazy.

That said, their place does have its own potential downsides. Like the time I went to that "divorced" woman's house and her husband turned up.

It was a fun week at work explaining why my knuckles were bruised and battered.

mondblut

Arcane
Always their place if the option comes up. Keep everything close to hand as well so you can make a quick getaway if things get crazy.

That said, their place does have its own potential downsides. Like the time I went to that "divorced" woman's house and her husband turned up.

Noob. If you can't nail a whore right where you've met her, you take her to a hotel.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Noob. If you can't nail a whore right where you've met her, you take her to a hotel.

Hotel? I ain't made of money.

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted

Hotel? I ain't made of money.
Make her pay! Sex work is real work!

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Are these people really this retarded?

They want to belive in the things they want to belive. And they do belive in that no matter what.
It's not about normal people - these one have obvious traits of fanatics, of pseuo-religious kind, secular kind.
They are basically brainless mob, who feel happy when they are puppetired by someone.
That's the goal of their life - being pitted on someone, being allowed to bite and tear someone "for good cause".
As I said - fanatics.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I don't look down on hookers (male or female). We all do what we gotta do.

It also a mistake to think women do that because they forced to do that.
They could find a low paid grade work, and earn honest money.
Very bad money, very small sum - whil you are so young avd want to live at full, eh?
So yeah, it's not about extremely hard economical situation.
And you know what? Small secret - some of them - probably most of them - like being a whore.
Oops!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom