Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News This is About Right and Wrong: The Chris Avellone Saga Continues

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
He's saying you're all nuts.

0wca

Learned
Hell yes, I knew my man Chris wasn't a fucking rapist. More people need to come out with data like this, because even if he loses the legal battle by getting a feminazi judge, it might at least clear his name enough in the court of public opinion.

Either that or these REEEEEEEEETARDS are gonna double down on their stupidity.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
"Friendship with a woman is not possible" is a typical dweeb thing, because they tend to fall in love with every woman that shows them some degree of attention. The real question is why you would want want female friends when they're mostly boring, vapid and rarely have any genuine interests.

Dzupakazul

Arbiter

>he was anything but a predator
With this wording I did just imagine Vavra visibly sulking and hurt that they were both so drunk yet Avellone didn't choose to ravish him.

0bNf701.png

Slaver1

Savant
"Friendship with a woman is not possible" is a typical dweeb thing, because they tend to fall in love with every woman that shows them some degree of attention. The real question is why you would want want female friends when they're mostly boring, vapid and rarely have any genuine interests.
That's why trannies are the best of both worlds. You get the comradery, humor & irreverence of a male friendship dressed up in the aesthetic veneer of a woman. :incline:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Kudos for Vavra by risking potentially picking a fight with the hate mob but this: "I thought he was a sexual predator." thing is just simping hard for the false accuser. How about the ole: "I dunno, I wont make an opinion about it until more evidence shows up? " The huge simps on the gaming industry are the main culprits for all this nonsense, they and gaming journalists, if they werent a bunch of retarded cucks and gaming journalists weren't sociopaths, the random pink haired land whale on twitter wouldnt be able to do the damage they do.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kudos for Vavra by risking potentially picking a fight with the hate mob but this: "I thought he was a sexual predator." thing is just simping hard for the false accuser. How about the ole: "I dunno, I wont make an opinion about it until more evidence shows up? " The huge simps on the gaming industry are the main culprits for all this nonsense, they and gaming journalists, if they werent a bunch of retarded cucks and gaming journalists weren't sociopaths, the random pink haired land whale on twitter wouldnt be able to do the damage they do.

I don't think Vavra ever gave a shit about pissing off the hate mob. He was openly memeing and getting into twitter brawls during GamerGate in 2014.

He's never really softened his tone.

Also he didn't say he thought Avellone was a predator, he says the opposite. As in he always thought the accusations were bullshit.

Krice

Arcane
Developer
This crazy stuff seems to happen mostly in the US, something to keep in mind. Maybe we should talk more about it than try to figure out on the internet who is the bad guy etc. I was watching Sandy Petersen's random video where he was talking about id software and from that you could tell it was crazy enough even they all are white guys (I guess). They could not run the show properly and hired couple of sociopaths which they then could not fire for whatever reason. I wonder was US always like this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom