Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is old and tired, we want a new one.

The current header is...?

• Perfect!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good for what it is.

• Much better than that shitty bird.

• Yeah that shitty bird sucked didn't it?

• Thank God that shitty bird is gone. That really sucked. Also it was shitty.

• I am very upset about Codex Democracy.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Better

Begriffenfeldt

Educated
5100a0015f22b892c6da826368a026dc.gif

b8711db3b174f63861e8a003d5584848.gif

denizsi

Arcane
I had this mental image of head "shots" a number of developers who used to post here but stopped doing so, arranged side by side in slightly different angles with "bloody touches" to make it look like they were beheaded.

Something like:

RPGCodex: ||| \\\ = /// ||| =
doesn't scale to your level

(lines represent angular orientation of the heads)

Alternatively, the heads could be hanging from the eagle's wings.

Hory

Erudite
ghostdog said:
Guys girls and trannies, the centered eagle wont work because in higher resolutions it wont be centered and it will look like shit.
Wrong.

MisterStone

Arcane
What the fuck man, I make a hand-crafted Ultima Mosaic to rock this website and I don't even get some feedback.

I am butthurt. :evil:

Fens

Ford of the Llies
MisterStone said:
What the fuck man, I make a hand-crafted Ultima Mosaic to rock this website and I don't even get some feedback.

i liked it... but i just don't know where to put it on the site... use it for a game and i'll play it (probably)

MisterStone

Arcane
Fens said:
MisterStone said:

i liked it... but i just don't know where to put it on the site... use it for a game and i'll play it (probably)

Ah, sweet sweet feedback and acknowledgment. I feel better now.

:smug:

MisterStone

Arcane
Hmm, well, the German eagle pre-dates the Nazis, and as an American "Nazi" isn't the first thing I think of when I see this. But maybe Europeans more familiar with the iconography might have a different initial impression?

I didn't read the entire thread, was the "bird" ever explicitly compared with the nazi eagle?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_eagle#Nazi_Germany

dragonfk

Erudite
Grunker said:
dragonfk said:
I'm all for being kewl and stuffies but new logo is pushing it. I know we have some anti semitic members, but seriously I expected more of some of the individuals around here.

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Reichsadler.svg

Smugbird isn't nazi in any way. Iron bird is just incredibly stupid.

I don't care which one is iron and which one is smug. The one that is right now as a logo is a fucking disgrace.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I don't care which one is iron and which one is smug. The one that is right now as a logo is a fucking disgrace.

RPG-Nazi? Get it?

No?

PC moron? Yes?

Fens

Ford of the Llies
FeelTheRads said:
Awesome? Yes?

die is awesome, eagle might be a lil too much and latin phrase is problematic, as there are also other types of games discussed here

...plus there's a lot of empty room

dragonfk

Erudite
FeelTheRads said:

RPG-Nazi? Get it?

No?

PC moron? Yes?

It doesn't change a thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom