Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline This site has gone to shit.

Gammer

Learned
snip
so Codex, AITA for refusing my son's Christmas gift request? I'm honestly conflicted and would appreciate some outside perspectives.
Allow the incest x-mas gift to proceed and when then are on the climax of the action, join into the fun.
I swear to God, if I ever have the misfortune of crossing your path in real life, I would beat your skull with a baseball bat until it goes from hard to squishy. Then kick out the last of your rotten teeth from your diseased paedo mouth

Radiane

Cipher
I've been to Crispy's shop.

I even wrote "Ban Crispy" in a secret place, but looks like Crispy never found it.

On the backside of Crispy's condom box
Btw, this is an example of a typical day at Crispy's:

"Hi customer! Come on in."
"Hello Mr. Crispyyy! It's time for me to buy a modern computer."
"Ok what do you intend to use it for?"
"There is this website about rpgs where people shitpost all day long. I've already made an account there with my phone but I have to to shitpost more"
"...."
"Here let me show you on my phone, it features this characteristic red troll figure...."
*Crispy begins seething up to unbelievable temperatures*
"Woah dude! What's happening to ya? You look like a smoking tomato with green pasta all over it dude"
*smoke detectors turn on because of all the smoke coming from Crispy*
"Shitt! Another working day went south, now fuck off from my store, I'm gonna shitpost on Codex in order to vent my frustration somewhere!"

Falksi

Arcane
This place is the last bastion of hope for humanity.

Maybe along with Rusty's gaff, only just joined so still sussing it out.

But the hate which swells here is the healthy kind.

Gammer

Learned
I swear to God, if I ever have the misfortune of crossing your path in real life, I would beat your skull with a baseball bat until it goes from hard to squishy. Then kick out the last of your rotten teeth from your diseased paedo mouth
You would be shot before the fist swing.
:positive:
What's the matter cat rat boy, can't fight like a man? Proper Bar rules.... I'd twist a broken glass in your eye socket and stick a pool cue up your dick hole until it came back out of your shit hole you paedo waste of skin :cool:

Gammer

Learned
ok "mr paedophile", the only thing I dream of is you getting caught, incarcerated and your fellow inmates making sure you have to piss and shit in a bag for the rest of your miserable existence

I still remember the days when the biggest drama on the Codex was Tweed and Ed trying to outdo each other with bad RPG reviews. And they never accused each other of being men either, only fat.

Jürgen

Literate
I'm new on The Codex (most likely perpetually). Decided to check out the other site mentioned here, more specifically their Star Ocean 2 remaster thread. Strictly from what I saw there, it doesn't seem like much of anything. Why would anybody even bother?

Honestly, it usually takes less than a minute for The Codex to put a smile on my face, whatever the thread I decide to read. (Also, it's often quite informative here.)

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I'm new on The Codex (most likely perpetually). Decided to check out the other site mentioned here, more specifically their Star Ocean 2 remaster thread. Strictly from what I saw there, it doesn't seem like much of anything. Why would anybody even bother?

Honestly, it usually takes less than a minute for The Codex to put a smile on my face, whatever the thread I decide to read. (Also, it's often quite informative here.)
Give it time, the Codex will change you faster than you think

Ever since the shoutbox drama (and it's subsequent removal) and rusty_shackleford's knock off Codex, this site has gone down the drain, especially Codex Public Library. After Rusty created his new site, he took a large group of actually active posters with him and they barely if not ever post here anymore which mostly hurt GD/Library (GRPG does suffer to some extent as well).

This is utterly retarded and I hate it. Bring back the shoutbox and maybe I'll consider donating again.
you sound like a bitch

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

fück öff jürgen

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom