Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline This site has gone to shit.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The Management™ would like to advise that the Codex has always been shit, thus it is not possible to go shittier.

Gregz

Arcane
I think the reaction was for the lack of logic in Smaug's argument, if the HQ had taken such a large portion of active posters, why then didn't these posters didn't create the same kind of activity over there? The reality is, that only an insignificant portion of posters went to the HQ
When you like a forum that has x traffic, and y posters leave that leaves one forum with y traffic and the other with x-y traffic. Neither are busy enough to suit his taste.
the whole fucking point was that the posters were active and posted a lot in library and now it doesn't have them to create more traffic (discussion) n shit

The library's primary purpose was to discover works of art, in any medium, that might appeal to the average Codex user. Movies, books, comics, music, etc. The topic has been turned over and iterated upon so many times that it's essentially a solved problem. As such, the library is now a fixed resource.

Since Western art has been hijacked by the commiefornia mind virus, nothing of any artistic value is being produced. It's just shameless demoralization propaganda. So, learn to comb through the library (using the search function) and appreciate what's in there. Many prestigious people have contributed to it over the years. I bet there's a lot in there that you still have not discovered. Do not expect to find anything new of value to appear there.

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Since Western art has been hijacked by the commiefornia mind virus, nothing of any artistic value is being produced. It's just shameless demoralization propaganda. So, learn to comb through the library (using the search function) and appreciate what's in there. Many prestigious people have contributed to it over the years. I bet there's a lot in there that you still have not discovered. Do not expect to find anything new of value to appear there.
I'm finding lot's of cool stuff at the Codex Library. Tho most of the interesting threads have been started more than a year ago.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm (39F) facing a troubling situation regarding my son's Christmas gift request, and I'm unsure if I'm handling it correctly.

so with Christmas approaching, I want to make sure my kids have a great holiday season. However, my son (let's call him Alex) has made a shocking and completely inappropriate request that has left me feeling lost.

To give you some background, Alex doesn't like surprises. Last year I got him a PS5 for his birthday but he didn't react positively. He expressed his preference for an Xbox360 instead, which made me realize the importance of asking him directly what he wants for Christmas this time.

During a recent conversation, I asked Alex what he would like as his Christmas gift, expecting a typical response. But to my utter disbelief, he asked if he could have sex with his older sister as his Christmas gift!

Naturally, I immediately shut down the idea, explaining that it is completely inappropriate as they are siblings. But Alex became angry and questioned my decision. He seemed genuinely upset.

The situation is actually more complicated than what it is. I have to admit that I have secretly developed romantic feelings for Alex, which makes this situation even more difficult for me to navigate. The thought of him being with someone, even his sister, fills me with intense jealousy. If he wants to have sex with someone, I can't help but think it should be with me, his mother. After all, I know him better than anyone else.

I find myself torn between wanting to fulfill my son's wishes and the societal norms that dictate what is acceptable behavior. Should I consider telling him about my feelings or keep them hidden to avoid further complications?

so Codex, AITA for refusing my son's Christmas gift request? I'm honestly conflicted and would appreciate some outside perspectives.

Alex

Arcane

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
The Management™ would like to advise that the Codex has always been shit, thus it is not possible to go shittier.
This can be easily be disproven by the fact that it site became shittier better when you introduced that login validation thingamabob.
ftfy
I must say, your commitment to being wrong in whatever you say is really inspiring.
I feel the same about you

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
This can be easily be disproven by the fact that it site became shittier better when you introduced that login validation thingamabob.
ftfy
I must say, your commitment to being wrong in whatever you say is really inspiring.
We have multiple people trying to out-wrong each other at any given time.

Radiane

Cipher
If he wants to have sex with someone, I can't help but think it should be with me, his mother.
The most disturbing thing in this story is that Konjad apparently is a woman. Consider me shocked!
But are you a real woman...
Or a tranny?

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Is this a serious question? I thought there were only trannies here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom