Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Welp, here I go.

11f00fa659.png

ArchAngel

Arcane
And you didn't even need to level up specific skill or fail like in AoD :D

SniperHF

Arcane
SniperHF How's the alpha going? Anything interesting going on in the private alpha forum?

Not really. Though I wasn't paying too much attention since my system runs the AST's like ass.

There's some consternation of Numeneraisms, both rules vs implementation and terminology. Outside of that feedback is actually pretty sparse.

I was reasonably happy with C0 such as I could play it anyway. Combat options feel pretty limited in the direct action sense. There's a decent amount of stuff to do external to your character by interactions. It's hard for me to get too riled up about it one way or the other without making a character and seeing your full range of options that way.

Also the AST has an in-game feedback option so it's possible there's more people giving feedback than the forum is representative of.

Theldaran

Liturgist
That this game is being made is good news. What it eventually becomes is another thing altogether. As you all know, I was disappointed with PoE, but I'm grateful it was done and earned Obsidian some bucks. That means that, even though I may not like the game, they keep on the run and chances are they make a game I like eventually. Maybe even PoE 2.

Enviado desde mi Edison 3 mediante Tapatalk

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14869

Hello everyone,

Today we have a small gift for all our Torment backers. Everyone who has backed and receives Torment: Tides of Numenera with their pledge reward is entitled to an exclusive Torment backer forum badge!

To get your forum badge, please log in with your Torment backer account (https://torment.inxile-entertainment.com/user/private), then visit the Rewards page and click the "Badge" button that appears on the bottom-right corner of your reward selection. You'll then be prompted to select your forum account email and be given a special key. Use that key on the forum page as indicated, and you'll be able to proudly display your Torment forum badge on your forum posts (like mine, which you can see on this post to the right)!

Remember that you will need to have your forum account email linked to your Torment backer account for the key to work, since the key is tied to your forum email address - you can link up your email as needed by visiting the Email Addresses page of the Torment backer site.

This comes on request from our forum community, and since we had already built the tech for The Bard's Tale IV, it made sense to roll out to our other games. Enjoy!

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Huh, I didn't receive this update by email for some reason. On the other hand, I received an update on Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar!

New title menu screen. Might add some backdrops for buttons at left but this is pretty certain to be the release version. This screen captures the hand painted, anime, comic book and colorful fantasy zeitgeist of Grimoire pretty well.

:dead:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Oh, stop whining and get your badge

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom