Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Total War: PHARAOH

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I can't imagine the crunch the devs went through to get this update out the door in 9 months. It essentially doubled the map and content of the base game. It's a shame, really, because CA Sofia are a very good team that has the potential to create an actually worthwhile TW title if given the time and resources.

Elttharion

Learned
IIRC they were sent to the Warhammer 3 DLC mines. At least a part of the studio is working on that now.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I played some more and first impressions are positive. Legendary (or Very Hard)/Very Hard is essentially impossible, so play on Legendary/Normal. The court mechanics (at least for the Egyptians) aren't bad actually. By sucking up to the commander, I was able to get tier 6 units in the early game. I chose violence as my legacy path and it's a nice gold dump with some pretty powerful effects (although some of them are overpriced imo). Archers are severely overpowered atm, so maybe wait for balance patches. I'll probably wait for some patches myself, especially to fix the turn timers which have been acknowledged by the devs to be bugged, but to rein in archers as well.

His Dudeness

Augur
Got it when it was free on Epic Games. Do I get the cool complete version or the shitty one?

EDIT: Nevermind, confused it with troy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom