Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
WotC is on the major decline run, so it can be worse.
And will be worse.
And they fired people responsible for Dragonlancer for not enough incl00sivity...
They didn't "fire" the Dragonlance authors, they just (allegedly) breached their contract.
They did what? Are they Epic Store level of stupidity to do something like this?
I know wokeness do that to human brian but this is still ridiculous.

I hope they won, will be refreshing to see someone winning against this plain garbage.
And them being women (primal wokeness spreading device) make it cherry on the top.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Like there are any other options...

Owlcat maybe, but they are not considered big and proven enough by WoTC standards.

WotC are currently shitting the bed with their woke culture. Apparently Salvatore is trying to kill off Drizzt so that he won't be forced to (further) ruin him, and the CREATORS of Dragonlance are suing the company. It turns out WotC were trying to force them to implement woke elements into a new trilogy, and when they wouldn't bend, they tried to breach their contract. From what the various lawyers on the Internet are saying, they have a very strong case, and WotC are in big trouble if this goes to court.
If possible, Paizo is even woker than WotC. They were the first to remove the word "races" from their game in favor of "ancestries". I mean, this is how the core handbook of Pathfinder 2 begins:

r7Pk7E5.png

If they decided to keep working with Owlcat, it means either that they consider them woke enough or that they aren't willing to keep the woke facade if there is money involved.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

If they decided to keep working with Owlcat, it means either that they consider them woke enough or that they aren't willing to keep the woke facade if there is money involved.
Owlcat put a racemixing/cuckolding couple and a lesbian barbarian as your companions, so I can't imagine them not being woke enough.

Frankly, they make Larian seem conservative by comparison.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Owlcat put a racemixing/cuckolding couple

You mean like Viconia and CHARNAME in Baldur's Gate II?
Or Aerie and CHARNAME in Baldur's Gate 2.

Or Jaheira and CHARNAME in Baldur's Gate 2 (to a lesser extent).

It says a lot that the game that started the romances trend was obsessed with cuckoldry.

Anyways, to remain on topic, I think we need to tag Desiderius in response to this:

Owlcat put a racemixing/cuckolding couple and a lesbian barbarian as your companions, so I can't imagine them not being woke enough.

Frankly, they make Larian seem conservative by comparison.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
They did what? Are they Epic Store level of stupidity to do something like this?
I know wokeness do that to human brian but this is still ridiculous.

I hope they won, will be refreshing to see someone winning against this plain garbage.
And them being women (primal wokeness spreading device) make it cherry on the top.
There was a stipulation in the contract that every time a draft was submitted, WotC had a limited time to provide feedback on how the authors could make the draft acceptable, if they didn't the draft was automatically accepted.
WotC allegedly just said "we will not be accepting any more drafts" after the authors had been writing for a couple years and met all their obligations, including revising drafts to meet WotC's requests.
I hope they win too.
By the way only one of the authors is a woman, the other is a Mormon man, and by some of the statements in the lawsuit they don't seem particularly thrilled with having to rewrite to include woke shit.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Like there are any other options...

Owlcat maybe, but they are not considered big and proven enough by WoTC standards.

WotC are currently shitting the bed with their woke culture. Apparently Salvatore is trying to kill off Drizzt so that he won't be forced to (further) ruin him, and the CREATORS of Dragonlance are suing the company. It turns out WotC were trying to force them to implement woke elements into a new trilogy, and when they wouldn't bend, they tried to breach their contract. From what the various lawyers on the Internet are saying, they have a very strong case, and WotC are in big trouble if this goes to court.
If possible, Paizo is even woker than WotC. They were the first to remove the word "races" from their game in favor of "ancestries". I mean, this is how the core handbook of Pathfinder 2 begins:

r7Pk7E5.png

Politeness has been sheep’s clothing for the Poz, but it doubly serves as retreat when shit gets too real.

These people RP for a living. When they get tired of Wokel LARPing they’ll find something else. The best already have.

It’s interesting to have played RPGs for 30+ years and not have realized they have been all about culture wars. I thought they were about autism.

(That’s my statement)

You mean like Viconia and CHARNAME in Baldur's Gate II?
I barely remember this romance. I think I played throught part of it. How does she cuck the player? Doesn't she get raped before BG2 by some farmers whom she later murdered?

Or are you saying sleeping with a drow is racemixing? Drow aren't orcs, bro.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Neither one of them are human, so it literally doesn't matter how their two polluted gene pools mix.

How nice of you to assume the race of everyone here.
I'm not "assuming" anything, I'm talking about the 2 characters in question.
Regardless, the only races I've seen represented on the Codex are humans, liches, Neanderthals, giant spiders, rats, gypsies, and Greeks.

Last edited:

Regardless, the only races I've seen represented on the Codex are humans, liches, Neanderthals, giant spiders, gypsies, and Greeks.
Don't forget about doppelgangers, bigot...er, I mean, fellow human.

Semiurge

Cipher
Vanilla Deus Ex characters look and move like weightless wooden puppets, smeared with watercolors. I hate how wimpy the Unreal engine was, collapsing under the weight of too many animation cycles and textures above 256 x 256.

If you put the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity on Khalid in BG1, she and Jaheira are in a lesbian relationship for the rest of the game.

BarbequeMasta

Learned
"male" elves or half elves dont change at all with the girdle of M/F.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom