Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

sys0nar

Educated
Oblivion is fun, even though it fails to deliver a full on RPG experience.
Basically the bi-product of if Grand Theft Auto had an unwanted pregnancy with Morrowind.
Just do the fun quests and have fun dicking around killing people and shit.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Mandatory untested RNA vaccines.

I'd rather live in the "countryside" or move into the wild for 6-12 more month than to use this one.
There's 26 different vaccines coming next year but sure, get your cancer shot, by all means, if you're "lucky", you'll be fine, it'll just give some genetic disease to your future childs.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I haven't been following BG3 or Cyberpunk at all. Can someone just summarize both games and tell me if they're good?.

Thanks. :hug:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Mandatory untested RNA vaccines.

I'd rather live in the "countryside" or move into the wild for 6-12 more month than to use this one.
There's 26 different vaccines coming next year but sure, get your cancer shot, by all means, if you're "lucky", you'll be fine, it'll just give some genetic disease to your future childs.

It may just make you sick. Or infertile. Or make you sick later.

And it's totally believable that RNA vaccines never worked, eg. against SARS, but now they developed them in half a year. Anyone taking this RNA shit deserves the Darwin Award.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom