Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

u r dum

Armacalypse

Scholar
If you don't know that America is two continents and think that it's a country you are retarded.

Or american.

gamefan

Scholar
Volourn is american and he loves harry potter, I find that extremly funny, but im glad he came out of the closet :P .

Truth

Scholar
Canadian_Bacon.jpg

Armacalypse

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
If you don't know that when people say American they mean the US, you are retarded. Don't even try to pretend otherwise.
I don't. But I also know that someone's retarded if they don't acknowledge the proper use of the word.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Amerikan = Amerikan aka US citizen

North Amerikan = person who lives on the continenent North Amerika

One does not equal the other. Dumbass.

Everybody should know that when you say Amerikan you mean US citizen. Idiot.

We Kanadians are Kanadians. Moron.

Here ends the Amerikan vs North Amerikan lesson.

Armacalypse

Scholar
Volourn said:
Amerikan = Amerikan aka US citizen

North Amerikan = person who lives on the continenent North Amerika

One does not equal the other. Dumbass.

Everybody should know that when you say Amerikan you mean US citizen. Idiot.

We Kanadians are Kanadians. Moron.

Here ends the Amerikan vs North Amerikan lesson.
What is America then? Is it a country?

Making two variations of the same word mean two completely different things is really stupid. Soon all logic will disappear from the english language.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
There aren't two variations. I just told you the difference. It's not complicated.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Armacalypse said:
kingcomrade said:
If you don't know that when people say American they mean the US, you are retarded. Don't even try to pretend otherwise.
I don't. But I also know that someone's retarded if they don't acknowledge the proper use of the word.
Proper in this case having abandoned its original meaning for something else?
Making two variations of the same word mean two completely different things is really stupid. Soon all logic will disappear from the english language.
This is embarassing.

gamefan

Scholar
Unradscorpion said:
Is Volourn using k instead of a c too sound cooler?
Mortal Kombar, Kool thing, Karebears?
He is just an idiot like that.

Armacalypse

Scholar
Lumpy said:
Armacalypse said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonym
ZOMG decline of the english language!!
Yeah, as if that's the same thing. Those words are never used in the same context.

If America refers to the continents and not the country, anyone who haven't heard the word "american" before will use his brain and compare it to other words and will think it means someone who lives in America.
If you however are stupid enough actually mean the US when you say America, you could say "America lies in North America", and that would be fucked up.

Lumpy

Arcane
Armacalypse said:
If America refers to the continents and not the country, anyone who haven't heard the word "american" before will use his brain and compare it to other words and will think it means someone who lives in America.
And that would be, like, a total disaster.
How would you call the citizens of the USA, then?

gamefan

Scholar
Lumpy said:
Armacalypse said:
And that would be, like, a total disaster.
How would you call the citizens of the USA, then?
Fat people :P like Volourn who like harry potter.

Warden

Arbiter
It's their fault they have a stupid name for their country. Therefore yes, users.
Isn't the roofles bot from Canada? I bet it's from the frenchie part..

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Warden is half right. I'm French by blood; but I'm English where it matters. I don't speak that shitty second language nor do I whine like the crybaby Quebecers either.

gamefan

Scholar
Volourn said:
Warden is half right. I'm French by blood; but I'm English where it matters. I don't speak that shitty second language nor do I whine like the crybaby Quebecers either.
Your a frog :P R00fles thats funny!

Kraszu

Prophet
Volourn said:

Why do you lie?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom