Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Mortmal

Arcane

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
GOTY of 2022 is here.

Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song - Remastered
RELEASED!
JRPG, Turn-based, Party-based, Third Person, Multiple Scenarios, Enhanced Port

False Skies
RELEASED!
"JRPG", Turn-based, Party-based, Class-based, Pixel Graphics

Infested Fortress
Release Date: TBA (Demo Available on Steam)
Roguelike, Squad-based, Base Management, Turn-based, Tactical

Hallowlands
Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA, Demo Available on Steam)
Pixel Graphics, Top Down Camera, Single Character, Procedural World Generation, Crafting

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In spectacular fashion, End State is making a return. It is not often that I move a game from Vapourware? section, back into the original post.

It's released as an early access version. How good is it? I will find out when I play it, tomorrow. Could be a quick cash grab, could be a potentially good game in there. We'll have to see.

End State
Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA)
Finnish, Turn-based, Tactical, Squad-based, Base Management

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Double posting 'cause I can.
https://ingot0.wixsite.com/embersofthegods
"Embers of the Gods" is a throwback to old school western style role-play gaming in which players develop a party of adventurers though exploration, combat, questing, and leveling up.

"Embers" tells a story about a cyclic period in time when the gods are replaced or 'renewed' and the god of nature going rogue announces and brings about this time of change.
https://gamedevrick.itch.io/embers-of-the-gods

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko Shieldwall, I won't add. Embers of the Gods looks interesting, so it will be added.

Embers of the Gods
Release Date: TBA
Turn-based Combat, Blobber, 4 Man Party, 3D Graphics, Single Developer

Eden's Last Sunrise
RELEASED!
Furries, Turn-based, Tactical, Squad-based, "JRPG"

Sonucido: The Mage - A Dungeon Crawler by Daniel da Silva
RELEASED!
Dungeon Crawler, Turn-based, Grid-based Movement, Puzzles, Single Character

SPACEWAR Tactics
RELEASED!
Tactical. Turn-based, Squad-based, Base Management, Single Developer

Marvel's Midnight Suns
RELEASED
Turn-based, Tactical, Super Heroes, Base Management, Card Battler

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Redemption Reapers
Release Date: February 2023
Turn-based, Tactical, Medieval Fantasy, Party-based, Overhead Camera, JRPG

Isles of Etherion
Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA]
Third Person, Action, Open World, Voxel Graphics, Destructible Environments, Solo Developer

Hades II
Release Date: TBA
Action, Roguelike, Greek Mythology, Isometric, Hand Painted Graphics

Last edited:

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
Redemption Reapers
This one looks very promising, unfortunately there are some flaws that make it unattractive in my opinion.
Those are the overused effects in the fight scene.
The slow motion is good, but the blood splatters are too big, too much blur and lighting effects.

Here are some scenes:

Some more to see:

Falksi

Arcane
Redemption Reapers
This one looks very promising, unfortunately there are some flaws that make it unattractive in my opinion.
Those are the overused effects in the fight scene.
The slow motion is good, but the blood splatters are too big, too much blur and lighting effects.

Here are some scenes:

Some more to see:

This looks pretty mint!

Deserves it's own thread methinks Infinitron?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Name change:

Dark Quest: Board Game
Turn-based, Board Game, Random Map Generation, Persistent World, Party-based

to

Dark Quest 3
Turn-based, Board Game, Random Map Generation, Persistent World, Party-based

BLACKTAIL
RELEASED!
Action, First Person, Slavic Mythology, Survival

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom