Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Modron

Arcane
I wonder what boon she paid for this application of Vicissitude.
She's wearing spf 5000 like those vampire in Blade that's why her skin looks white.

Herumor

Scholar
I like how you're all focusing on the AI fuckup with the extra fingers and not the fact that Damsel is sitting outside in the sun.

430am

Educated
I like how you're all focusing on the AI fuckup with the extra fingers and not the fact that Damsel is sitting outside in the sun.
Maybe Dr. Mortius of the Tremere finally figured out how to counteract the sun's effects on kindred. Hmm, would explain the spontaneous body mutations like extra fingers. Small price to pay, really.

Mauman

Learned
Was Cammie Damsel even all that popular? She annoyed the absolute shit out of me anytime she opened her mouth.

edit - fucking hell, she says that word so much my brain just thinks of her as that name. Also, I assume she's brought back because "woooo, Vampire communists, wooooo" or something else insipid.

Last edited:

Herumor

Scholar

She's clearly descended from Legacy of Kain vampires.
Now, it has been a while since I played the LoK games, but I'm fairly certain Kain got burned by the sun in the first Blood Omen game and as for Soul Reaver and all the other ones that followed after, I think it was mentioned that Kain had a giant smokestack that belched smoke into the sky to obscure the sun.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Literally 3 posts above yours:

And after the Capes have been toppled we'll have all eternity for organic oppressor-blood lattes.

17799-lora-damsel-10-0-6-damsel-VTMB-soul3142-outdoors.jpg
In the sun? Yes. You will.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Was Cammie Damsel even all that popular? She annoyed the absolute shit out of anytime she opened her mouth.

edit - fucking hell, she says that word so much my brain just thinks of her as that name. Also, I assume she's brought back because "woooo, Vampire communists, wooooo" or something else insipid.
One of the most annoying characters in the game. Can't believe they want to bring her back or include her in anyway other than in an obituary.

Semiurge

Cipher
Was Cammie Damsel even all that popular? She annoyed the absolute shit out of anytime she opened her mouth.

One of the most annoying characters in the game. Can't believe they want to bring her back or include her in anyway other than in an obituary.

She won't be in chinkroom's build. They scrapped all writing from the HSL one, and they can't just reuse Damsel's model with a new identity, that would be asinine. I'm actually surprised they haven't tried to secure rights to Troika's characters like Jeannette or Velvet, just so they could include them as cameos and uglify them. To teach toxic male gamers a lesson, you see. I bet they would be itching to make Tourette a 30s sideshow freak - a gender-bender. Therese would be the business suit wearing man and Jeannette the woman, sometimes present at the same time like during that quest in Bloodlines.

Vincente

Arbiter
Cape spotted, f#ck off bootlicker.

She won't be in chinkroom's build. They scrapped all writing from the HSL one, and they can't just reuse Damsel's model with a new identity, that would be asinine. I'm actually surprised they haven't tried to secure rights to Troika's characters like Jeannette or Velvet, just so they could include them as cameos and uglify them. To teach toxic male gamers a lesson, you see. I bet they would be itching to make Tourette a 30s sideshow freak - a gender-bender. Therese would be the business suit wearing man and Jeannette the woman, sometimes present at the same time like during that quest in Bloodlines.
Memory might be failing me but I think there's a passage in one of the V5 books stating that Voerman Sisters opened a new club in Seattle.

The President

Educated
IIRC LOK vampires continue to evolve and grow stronger and after they’ve been around a while become immune to sunlight. Early Blood Omen Kain was weak to fire but by the later games was immune.

ColaWerewolf

Educated
If Damsel comes back in V5 she's going to join the new Lilith-worshiping sect, anyway. The sunwalking proves it.
True communism has never been tried on humans vampires women.

bahari.jpg

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Hellraiser

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom