Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Hellraiser

Arcane
Yeah, with those portraits you imagine they're likely some gang or other group you can find in a shady bar and rather not piss off, fitting in with kine low-lifes and misfits, possibly pushing meth or heroin.

With that one from the blog post you think they're just some mentally disturbed college kids making photos of their soy lattes with an iPhone.

Last edited:

Mauman

Scholar
All of these edgy hobo/biker wannabe vampires really gives me appreciation for vampires like Issac and Strauss who actually bother to have a decent appearance.

La Croix too I suppose....but he's a little bitch.

Vincente

Arbiter
Just compare the atrocious art in the new tabletop book or this sequel-in-name-only to these:

3ce8a802d95b4e5b3ae37d816e9cb8c5.jpg

6pRGlYz.jpg

Jalan-Aajav3.jpg
This is just Tim Bradstreet being on a different level of quality. Also, these are traced over real life photoshoots.

Semiurge

Cipher
French vampiresses made me remember this

It's a PG13 trailer so you won't see the tight frenchie ass that Luc Besson got to tap. The trailer also reminds me of "Cleaver" from The Sopranos.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

It's a PG13 trailer so you won't see the tight frenchie ass that Luc Besson got to tap. The trailer also reminds me of "Cleaver" from The Sopranos.

What a coincidence, I just watched this movie yesterday! :D

One of the few, if not the only one, that shows romance between a vampire and a human without cringe. The plot is not perfect, but the goddess Anne Parillaud, the predatory Robert Loggia and sweet gore make up for the shortcomings. The photography, or the visual aspect in general, make a great atmosphere and it's a pity that now the vampires are presented in a bland, purple and white color puke.

There's only one thing I don't understand about Innocent Blood

Why does a vampire use condoms?

Mauman

Scholar

One of the few, if not the only one, that shows romance between a vampire and a human without cringe. The plot is not perfect, but the goddess Anne Parillaud, the predatory Robert Loggia and sweet gore make up for the shortcomings. The photography, or the visual aspect in general, make a great atmosphere and it's a pity that now the vampires are presented in a bland, purple and white color puke.

Maybe Dhampyres are a thing in that universe?

Also, great movie.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Maybe Dhampyres are a thing in that universe?

Also, great movie.

That was my first thought (and my second thought, vampire AIDS). Although Landis probably just didn't think this through very well - non-fantastique authors don't deal with this sort of thing well.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Cologno

Unwanted

La vie sexuelle

Learned

There are two interesting facts about this book:

1. There is a PG-13 version of the cover (the image I can't paste is in the linked article).

2. It was created especially for the French market by Ludis International.

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Le_Monde_des_Ténèbres:_France

Neither of those is interesting, tho.

Some people are interested in the history of the publishing market (or individual branches).

Maybe they care about their partners :codexisfor:

Or they weren't regular condoms.

novelties_site_klein.jpg

Baron Tahn

Scholar
Just me or have they gone quiet on this? Came out of the lurkers hermitude partly because I was looking forward to tearing strips off this blazing dumpster-phyre but all the news dried up? The levels of mismanagement this project has seen is entertainment gold.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Just me or have they gone quiet on this? Came out of the lurkers hermitude partly because I was looking forward to tearing strips off this blazing dumpster-phyre but all the news dried up? The levels of mismanagement this project has seen is entertainment gold.
They said they'd be slowing down the dev diaries and class descriptions after the gameplay reveal.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
They said they'd be slowing down the dev diaries and class descriptions after the gameplay reveal.

I think it just occurred to them that they should be ashamed of everything they did.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom