Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Some might think Rudi's combination of practicing Islam and unabashed queerness contradictory, but few challenge the 'Bear Gangrel' with this notion
I support this, every gay character should practice Islam, I can't imagine anything that would wind up the average Muslim more

Vulpes

Scholar
Rudi is old news at this point. Blood-Stained Love introduced an emo "2deep4u" Tzimisce FtM tranny with zippertits :lol:
1705218313731996.png

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Rudi is old news at this point. Blood-Stained Love introduced an emo "2deep4u" Tzimisce FtM tranny with zippertits :lol:
1705218313731996.png
Pathethic whelp. Is that the best it was able to accomplish with the gift of Vicissitude?! Granted, nobody is expecting a fledgling to have Vykos' mastery when it comes to transitioning to and fro, but this weak attempt at becoming a male is a disgrace to our Blood. Why does it still look like a female? Take it to the vohzd pit!

Vincente

Arbiter
1705218313731996.png
Pathethic whelp. Is that the best it was able to accomplish with the gift of Vicissitude?! Granted, nobody is expecting a fledgling to have Vykos' mastery when it comes to transitioning to and fro, but this weak attempt at becoming a male is a disgrace to our Blood. Why does it still look like a female? Take it to the vohzd pit!
IMG_20240215_200139.jpg

What about this, Eldest?

La vie sexuelle

Learned
1705218313731996.png
IMG_20240215_200139.jpg

What about this, Eldest?

Tzimisce, punk and artist, like probably everyone in this game. Plus Anarchist, not Sabbat.

Chinese Room has no idea about how clans work, and in general World of Darkness, because the current license holder doesn't know either. Say what you want about Hagen, but in his time these things made sense and each clan was distinct.

Häyhä

Arbiter
I really don't get why anyone gives a shit about tabletop games turning to woke garbage filled with homos and other crap. I mean they are good for laughs, but nothing is easier to ignore and boycott than new tabletop RPG editions, since the original games will always be fully playable with massive amount of materials produced and you can get them quite easily. A tabletop RPG by definition provides endless gameplay as the imagination is the only limitation, it's not a videogame. If I would ever want to play/read Vampire tabletop, I'd just get the second edition or what ever.

Last edited:

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Sadly homos crave vampirism because they get to suck all night and have inherent immunity to herpes.

Another one of these lowest common denominator phenomena, there's so much more to good vampire lore but faggots gonna fag.

The President

Educated
I do think vampires and this setting in particular have a lot of good stories to tell but it’s been hijacked by all the alleged marginalized sexual orientations who empathize with vampires due to the immense trauma of existing in the modern first world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom