Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher W3EE - Overhaul mod to TW3 that fixed everything that was wrong with vanilla game.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
There is no mod which can transform TW3 from a single player MMO to something palatable.

Best you can do is hide the MMO UI and revert the color palette to the original one.

Valdetiosi

Scholar
So now that I got nothing better to do, I decided to replay Witcher 3 with this mod. Honestly, this mod is starting to grow on me. Alchemy is fun thing to do, attack bending allows me to get behind shielded opponents, every sign has good variety of crowd control and the mod made me utilize all the things you can do in combat rather than do something specific.
I guess one thing I do hate with latest version is just how quickly you can kill people, I ended up lowering amount of damage I deal because I ended up nearly one shotting even Novigrad city guards. On one hand, I like it, but on other, I feel like instant kill mode should be earned from high adrenaline, Rend move or better sword than uncommon tier one.

Funnily, one thing I do like to do is to have sword with chilling effect, then combine it with aard to add another chilling effect so enemy is frozen for few seconds. Extremely satisfying on normal enemies as well as bosses when they don't get to lay down hurt for a moment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom