Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Gameplay Trailer

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Why can't lasers shoot through sand bags?
Because the luminal flux gets compensated by the fractional dispersion of the granular silicate particles.
Wrong. The sandbags should be vaporized.

zapotec

Liturgist
exo-armoured-squats-space-dwarfs-furnace-valley-rogue-trader-40k.jpg

I remember that the only tactics to beat them was to roll them down an hill

Peachcurl

Cipher
There are dorfs in WH40K? Or that something else?
Yes. "Squats". Only existed in early editions, then were removed. I think the in-setting reason was "wiped by Tyranids", of course this doesn't explain why they stopped existing prior to that in the timeline. Anyways, it seems GW wants to revive space dorfs now, in some form. Probably not quite what they used to be.

Also, unlike dwarves in other settings, dwarves are "abhumans", meaning a human subspecies (like Ogryns). Used to be part of the empire, then seceded somewhere between Dorkus Herpety and year 40k.

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
it appears that they only care about races they can claim ownership over? space orc is somewhat unique, while dwarf is not.
They did wipe non40k wh for that reason...

Koolz

Learned
Possibly Retarded
The real question is this, can Owlcat do a dark rpg set in 40k universe. It will be up to their writing in both story telling and characterization to create that dark atmosphere.

Also the music. man I swear if they have their underscore as a ton of percussion tracks.........

I am not sure...is this a different team? In the Future there is is only WAR!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVc1n-iDy4

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom