Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Beowulf

Arcane
The color palette is more vibrant than what we're used to see in the titles set in the grimdark (TM) WH40k eternal war setting, but there are no giant pauldrons.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Steam page is up

Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590T CPU @ 2.00GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 6 / Intel HD Graphics 630
Storage: 100 GB available space

:what: Does this have full uncompressed voice acting or something?

This game contains scenes and texts some people may find disturbing. They are not graphically detailed and presented from an isometric point of view, and most of them occur episodically. However, we consider it our duty to inform our players about them. You may see depictions of blood, gore, dismemberment, torture, slavery, and kidnapping in this game. It also contains textual descriptions and mentions of abuse, child abuse, sexual abuse, sexual assault, self-harm, suicide, cannibalism, and miscarriage. Player discretion is advised.

:shredder:

Vermillion

Educated
Steam page is up

Minimum:

This game contains scenes and texts some people may find disturbing. They are not graphically detailed and presented from an isometric point of view, and most of them occur episodically. However, we consider it our duty to inform our players about them. You may see depictions of blood, gore, dismemberment, torture, slavery, and kidnapping in this game. It also contains textual descriptions and mentions of abuse, child abuse, sexual abuse, sexual assault, self-harm, suicide, cannibalism, and miscarriage. Player discretion is advised.

Don't threaten me with a good time Owlcat...

ArchAngel

Arcane
Steam page is up

Minimum:

This game plus that new C&C clone might get me to finally ditch my win 7 for the big brother Win 10.

notpl

Arbiter
It's gonna be great, unless they write some tranny character or something
so if they repeat the thing they did in wotr?
The tranny in WOTR was written by paizo as part of the module and you had to go very far out of your way to even find out she wasn't born a woman. And trannies don't exist in the pathfinder setting since people can actually for-real change their gender.

Sykar

Arcane
Heresy
d4fyptj-127f5b39-2d6f-4f8b-9d08-5ba844298204.jpg

Koolz

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Needs more grit and some BRAAHMMM!!!!! The game looks like needs to be little more dirty.

Or maybe culture vulture mixed into the bass. Or just some BRAAAHM!!!

I am total Geek I Bought the Collectors addition months ago.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I dislike how the characters run in the trailer. It is the same running and walking animations from Kingmaker. Two more games in, and they improved nothing regarding this. It always looked goofy.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I dislike how the characters run in the trailer. It is the same running and walking animations from Kingmaker. Two more games in, and they improved nothing regarding this. It always looked goofy.
That's the only thing you dislike? Game must be GOTY then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom