Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games - Void Shadows DLC coming August 8th

ChildInTime

Savant
jMR1SAA.jpg

Blame Steam. Make the clock tick for Steam. If Steam does not fix their issue in 60 minutes, never buy a Steam game again. ;)
Yeah, no.

p4frLY1.png
Haha they can't even release a game properly. Maybe these idiots could spend less time writing characters to justify their degenerate fetishes and more time learning how to make a bloody video game.

Too much to ask for I know. But you got to aim for the moon or you'll stay stuck on the ground with people who really want you to accept they like to be cuckolded.

Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
I might buy it today to help the developers with sales, but I need to hear from people I trust if it's a good project that deserves support. Not going to play it anytime soon, though. The state of the game is probably terrible, accordingly with Owlcat's history and some reviewers out there. Mortismal is a bit shallow and somewhat biased, though I like his enthusiasm, but even he stated the game was plagued with annoying UI and AI bugs. Need to see if dexers will confirm him.

At least the game is turn based. Important to check out the writing and see if there was any improvement, since WoTR was atrociously comical, wordy, childish and Californian woke.

I'm mostly interested about the combat tacticoolness and char progression, and hopefully the game isn't too easy — a serious flaw in BG3, i.e.

NwNgger

Educated
Blame Steam. Make the clock tick for Steam. If Steam does not fix their issue in 60 minutes, never buy a Steam game again. ;)
Yeah, no.

p4frLY1.png
Haha they can't even release a game properly. Maybe these idiots could spend less time writing characters to justify their degenerate fetishes and more time learning how to make a bloody video game.

Too much to ask for I know. But you got to aim for the moon or you'll stay stuck on the ground with people who really want you to accept they like to be cuckolded.
Nuh uh. Stop being a heckin gross right wing chud. It was only one cuckolding in Kingmaker. Just like there was only one instance of gay bear sex in Baldur's Gate 3. If it only happens once it's okay and you need to just be like more tolerant and stuff of people expressing their sexual fetishes in a game.

Lemming42

Arcane
First impression: the dialogue is still pretty wordy but not as bad as WOTR, and obviously it helps that 40k is vaguely interesting whereas Pathfinder is literally the worst setting of all time.

I like how brusque you can be with everyone.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
Nothing like your highly anticipated game not being available for purchase on Launch Day. LMAO! Steam forums are blowing up with salty fanbois who are assblasted that they are unable to consoom this product because they literally forgot to offer a way to buy it.
I'm sure the game just died and their sales went down 98% because it wasn't available to buy for 15 minutes.

notpl

Arbiter
Yeah, no.

p4frLY1.png

Nuh uh. Stop being a heckin gross right wing chud. It was only one cuckolding in Kingmaker. Just like there was only one instance of gay bear sex in Baldur's Gate 3. If it only happens once it's okay and you need to just be like more tolerant and stuff of people expressing their sexual fetishes in a game.
A chaotic evil bisexual saying "Hey, I'm a huge slut. You should fuck both me and my girlfriend" is not cuckolding! That's an entirely different thing! Is this the only fucking word for sex you people know?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom