Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Last edited by a moderator:

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
MtZsoBo.png

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Nothing like your highly anticipated game not being available for purchase on Launch Day. LMAO! Steam forums are blowing up with salty fanbois who are assblasted that they are unable to consoom this product because they literally forgot to offer a way to buy it.

Owlcat Brainlets killing their own game in real time!

Humanophage

Arcane
I'll definitely buy it, but as always it is better to wait a couple of years while the game is fixed and improved. I did this approach with both P:K and WOTR, and it worked great for me. The games never seemed buggy. It's a pity there is such a recency bias in gaming.

Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'll definitely buy it, but as always it is better to wait a couple of years while the game is fixed and improved. I did this approach with both P:K and WOTR, and it worked great for me. The games never seemed buggy. It's a pity there is such a recency bias in gaming.
Devs could stop releasing broken shit, maybe?

Humanophage

Arcane
Devs could stop releasing broken shit, maybe?
Obviously, devs won't stop releasing broken shit. The question is why can't people understand that and instead masochistically insist on playing on release because they are hype beasts.

Lemming42

Arcane
Owlcat I am prepared to pay £40 or whatever to play your new game. However, every minute that passes reduces this desire. You must get the game available on Steam within the next 60 minutes or I will not give you £40 and will watch someone play it on stream instead.

The clock is ticking, Owlcat.

Incendax

Augur
Owlcat I am prepared to pay £40 or whatever to play your new game. However, every minute that passes reduces this desire. You must get the game available on Steam within the next 60 minutes or I will not give you £40 and will watch someone play it on stream instead.

The clock is ticking, Owlcat.
Blame Steam. Make the clock tick for Steam. If Steam does not fix their issue in 60 minutes, never buy a Steam game again. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom