Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
A button has already been proposed for general technical difficulties, a damn good one too.

VcEXoPZ.gif
It Just Works x1
If only we had the matching Brian Fargo Believe His Lies x1 button, they could both be added simultaneously.

Stella Brando

Arcane
These are the buttons I really think we need:
  • - Nerd
  • - Capeshit (similar to these two )
  • - Plebean (opposite of Prestigious
    rating_prestigious.png
    )
My Codex experience will will always feel incomplete without these options.

Last edited:

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Was there a murican smiley with a american sitting on a cart with a drink in his hand? What happened to it?
Was there also a smiley thread?

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Something that might be neat for Giftstravaganza:

person-raising-hand-microsoft.png
Me! x 1

Like, when people say, I'm giving away a copy of Pong Ultimate, who wants to be in the raffle? Click "Me!" to enter.

Semiurge

Cipher
I detect a certain disinterest from DU's part towards buttons that have a hateful aspect to them. Buttons that could be used as an ad hominem againts individual posters. Not that it's clear to me who okays and finally implements these, maybe he's got nothing to do with that. Right now these endless button requests generate more traffic than the implementation of new buttons would.

Last edited:

Stella Brando

Arcane
I detect a certain disinterest from DU's part towards buttons that have a hateful aspect to them. Buttons that could be used as an ad hominem againts individual posters. Not that it's clear to me who okays and finally implements these, maybe he's got nothing to do wtih that. Right now these endless button requests generate
more traffic that the implementation of new buttons would.

This is why we'll probably never have a 'capeshit' button -- it would simply be too powerful. Super-excited about a story written by Frank Lee and being filmed by Christopher Snyder? Sorry bro - that's just capeshit. A capeshit button would aggravate the unwashed masses more than soap and fresh air. Which is why it is so sorely needed.

I need a "you jumped the gun with a quick one-liner, and now I need to quote the whole post above" button.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I feel like adding "me" just because of its overwhelming uselessness in any other context makes me intrigued to see what uses people will come up with for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom