Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Sigourn

uooh afficionado

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Sacrifices%20Image%206.jpg
Now you have 150 days to bring the buttons back.

Gunnar

Arbiter
No more gay pride parade under all the posts? Hmm. I thought I would be happy but I just feel hollow inside. :?

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
And I thought my browser was acting up.

Thank the Emperor, the Codex just reclaimed a lot of prestige. How long did it last this time?

mondblut

Arcane
Finally. Massive incline is with us!

Gonna miss the funny and the cuck, but oh well. I had buttons curated to like 1/4 of the list with adblock. Looking at a long string looking like "x1 x1 x1 x2 x1 x2 x3 x1" made me feel a superior human being.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom