Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Website Sex Appeal

Boost RPGCodex Sex Appeal(Redesign website)?

• Please give the website more bloom(Redo the website).

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No, I like the RPGCodex layout as it currently is.

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • (Kingcomrade) Other options go here(Write something below).

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

Xi

Arcane
Just a suggestion. How about a Website redesign? I know....I know, you guys are busy and have other more pressing matters to attend, but seriously the website could use a little bit more bloom, maybe some pixel shaders, and a boost to its sex appeal!

(No, we're not trying to attract the opposite sex! Forget that right now!)

Fenril

Scholar
The blueish and purpleish/greyish tones are kinda gay, I would prefer it to be all clean light grey and black.

Also I would like to ask why there arent any female THE SIMS avatars. Obviously that needs some looking into.

Kthx.

Murk

Arcane
looks fine - very easy on the eyes, the forum that is - the main codex site has somewhat of a weird... layout but its easy enough to navigate if you're not a fuckwad

also - i love the lack of retarded flash and graphics everywhere

uhjghvt

Scholar
phpBB uses stylesheets, if you have an idea for a new look you can make your own stylesheet and ask the admins to add it, then people can pick it in their profile or stick with the original

Hazelnut

Erudite
Don't you dare change the only thing that's not become a fucked up shadow of it's former self about this place. :evil:

Chefe

Erudite
I think he's talking about the website and not the forums, because if he was talking about the forums, he would deserve a little Toddler under his name.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I too think this is the best looking forum I've ever seen. I don't know how it can be improved. But if it can be, please improve away. I don't have any ideas.

edit: I like the website too. :oops:

Severian Silk

Are any of these attractive?

Obviously the side bars are missing and would need to be added. But do they "look" OK?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
computer6.png

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I personally like the color scheme they are using there.

I kind of would like to see a re-do of the codex. But it would have to be really fucking cool looking. I really like the old DOS look that was done for TCancer. :salute:

This forum is much easier on the eyes and pleasant to read for long periods than any other forum I have seen. You don't want to damage that achievement

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom