Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Western RPGs with attractive female characters?

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Oh hey, I recognize that armor the white haired elf is wearing.

https://www.immyneedscake.com/skyrim-se-mods/ryanreos-primrose-egypt
It's Isabella from Kingdome Under Fire 2, A korean game. First one also consider armor is something more of a stylistic concept than an pragmatic one :

latest
1583269775_kingdom-under-fire-the-crusaders.jpg

The first was some weird action/ 3rd person real time tactical hybrid, with heavy squad customization.

The second slapped mmo element on top of that, I haven't played it.
Shieeeeet nigga, you don't know the half of it man. There's been five KuF games and they were all swagger as fuck except for that slant-eye slot machine MMO. The first game in the series was a fucking RTS built to dunk on Warcraft and Starcraft, you should check that shit out. It was made by South Koreans aka cock slut central. The game would belong on the top 10 lists of all the RTS nerds if not for the small issue that the South Koreans thought that Ricky was a cool name back then and named the villain Rick Blood. Makes the game unintentionally hilarious. The man himself:

eTrF9tp.jpg

Then the same devs made two kickass games for the Xbox that just got a PC port that's available on GOG!!! Buy, buy, buy. Wait for a sale tho, since it's overpriced for a 2000's game port right now. Hottest dark elves in video games maybe ever.
https://af.gog.com/en/game/kingdom_under_fire_heroes?as=1649904300
https://af.gog.com/en/game/kingdom_under_fire_the_crusaders?as=1649904300

Best games in the series with that early 00's T&A and a sweet soundtrack to go along with it, letting the player get into the action but keeping that tactical gameplay. Then another developer got the license and returned to the Blizzard clone roots and made a Diablo copy outta the setting, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. Fun as fuck in coop.

After kicking ass for so long they got tired of resisting and gave up, letting their azn sperg genes direct them into making another boring as fuck MMO that was the death of the series. Doing one last act of copying Blizzard.

quaesta

Educated
Generally any western game pre 2010s would have pretty girls. As for me, I like some of the sprites for girls for ADOM.

Sarathiour

Cipher
There's been five KuF games

Yeah, I knew that it was originally an rts, but nothing beyond that as the games is extremely niche and was erased by other title released around the same time, namely warcraft 3 and Age of Mythology, but also to some extent by things like Battle Realms and citizen Kabuto
I'm treating crusader and heroes as the same games.
The hack'n slash was also a bit under the radar.
KuF 2 is now dead, and that can be explained with a single word : gameforge

Back to the topic

412894.jpg

Unfortunately, most of the screenshot around came from the kwan version, where delphi is not topless. Maybe I'll try booting an old UE version to obtain the uncensored artwork.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
That self insert tranny is the funniest thing I've seen. Reminds me of that fat lady that made herself Starfires daughter.

The pickings are getting slim these days, my friend. But going back, the demon chick in Dark Messiah of Might and Magic of course. Mmm mmm.

Nah, I shut Xana down cold, and went the light path. Can't let hotness wreck your principles. But that doesn't stop me from admiring her beauty.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom