Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Western RPGs with attractive female characters?

FriendlyMerchant

That's literally a Polish tranny's self-insert.
I'm not sure what this point is supposed to show. Yes, you can make an attractive female version of a man by changing his features into female features. Conversely, you can turn let's say Monica Bellucci or some other woman into a man with filters by giving them male features.

That's literally a Polish tranny's self-insert.
I'm not sure what this point is supposed to show. Yes, you can make an attractive female version of a man by changing his features into female features. Conversely, you can turn let's say Monica Bellucci or some other woman into a man with filters by giving them male features.
Even in-game her face looks like a dude in a wig. Low-set, thick eyebrows, masculine jawline, prominent nasal arch, and cool-tinted skin on her lower third that gives the appearance of a fiveoclock shadow.

The image you quoted is one of the more flattering

Geralt-and-Keira.jpg
This is one of the annoying things about the tranny panic that moves it from silly to obnoxious. Plenty of women have a prominent nasal arch, for example. But now you'll get people screeching, "this looks like a tranny". The upshot is the denigration of white facial features and the elevation of their opposite. E.g., bloaty noses with low nasal bridge, which are East Asian. Puffy faces with ill-defined or extreme-angled slack jaw, which are East Asian. Sparse eyebrows, which are East Asian. I should add fat lips to all this, with non-fat lips being 'tranny'. Or being dumpy rather than willowy, since being tall and not having a huge arse is like being a tranny. All the while your average Asian tranny has a low nasal bridge, round brachycephalic head, sparse eyebrows, etc.
Imagine typing this much and trying to attacking some sort of meta when you're this uninformed

d8vpMk5.png

KateMicucci

Arcane
"trannies are okay because our glorious evropean women look like trannies" is not a take I can get behind, sorry

Humanophage

Arcane
Imagine typing this much and trying to attacking some sort of meta when you're this uninformed

d8vpMk5.png
Re-read the initial reply to you. This is the third time it is being mentioned in the thread, and the image has already been posted. Here, since we're repeating the same thing over and over:

For comparison, are we supposed to think that the image on the right is an unattractive woman, because the basis for the features is a man? Look at that square jaw. The thick eyebrows. The prominent nose. The face is not puffy. And the position is just the same, just like in the male.
zL0saJX.png

Last edited:

FriendlyMerchant

d8vpMk5.png
Re-read the initial reply to you. This is the third time it is being mentioned in the thread, and the image has already been posted. Here, since we're repeating the same thing over and over:

For comparison, are we supposed to think that the image on the right is an unattractive woman, because the basis for the features is a man? Look at that square jaw. The thick eyebrows. The prominent nose. The face is not puffy. And the position is just the same, just like in the male.
zL0saJX.png
Yes. In spite of changing the picture's skin tone, lighting, and hair, it still looks male.

because the basis for the features is a man? Look at that square jaw. The thick eyebrows. The prominent nose. The face is not puffy. And the position is just the same, just like in the male.
Yes. Also the square shoulders, the narrow hips, the thick tree trunk like neck, the prominant brow, the sloped forehead, etc.

Humanophage

Arcane
Yes. In spite of changing the picture's skin tone, lighting, and hair, it still looks male.
Does the right picture look female?
1592242018_686_How-to-use-FaceApp-to-change-your-photos-gender.jpg

"trannies are okay because our glorious evropean women look like trannies" is not a take I can get behind, sorry
Trannies are not okay, but a tranny cannot change his features in real life, even if he fantasizes about it in a game or with photoshop.
Yellow fever is one of the worst dangers in terms of miscegenation, worse than mudsharks on account of targeting less worthless people and being more wide-spread. Probably the worst. I often see apologists for yellow fever pontificating how white women are mannish, masculine, tranny-like, etc.

Last edited:

Paul_cz

Arcane
Dumbass morons whining about Keira.

Anyway,

Fenyx from the ubisoft busywork simulator

12115192166033129472_1ji2x.png

Esme from Enderal

976620_20220615203234sqj1w.png

Panam from Cyberpunk

6Ph948y.jpeg

olbGiNl.jpeg

Playable elf from Kingdom of Amalur

1041720_20220918160409xekg.png

KateMicucci

Arcane
You are conflating individual masculine features with clusters of masculine features. A woman can have thick eyebrows, a sharp jaw, a wide mouth, or a Neanderthal brow, and still look like a woman. But if she has thick eyebrows, a sharp jaw, a wide mouth, AND a Neanderthal brow, she'll look like a man. It's the same way that a white person might have kinky black hair, a dark complexion, a protruding mandible, or enormous lips, and still look white. But not all of those things.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
don't remember keira looking like that and a quick search seems to suggest my memory is correct
More likely, the image you found is from a modded version. I noticed immediately that Keira had a suspiciously masculine face, though at the time I assumed it was an intentional juxtaposition to the feminine Triss and Yennefer, rather than the self-insert of a transsexual:

fj13rz.jpg

Also possible there might have been slight alterations to the face between patches/editions, but not a drastic change. :M

Codex Year of the Donut
don't remember keira looking like that and a quick search seems to suggest my memory is correct
More likely, the image you found is from a modded version. I noticed immediately that Keira had a suspiciously masculine face, though at the time I assumed it was an intentional juxtaposition to the feminine Triss and Yennefer, rather than the self-insert of a transsexual:

fj13rz.jpg

Also possible there might have been slight alterations to the face between patches/editions. :M
lmao israel got the tranny version too, based

Humanophage

Arcane

fj13rz.jpg

Also possible there might have been slight alterations to the face between patches/editions. :M
lmao israel got the tranny version too, based
I thought she looked older, about 45. They're posting a frowning version where the frown looks like a unibrow.

BTW, Triss also has masculine features. Low brow ridge, hunter eyes, strong cheekbones, large angular jaw.
witcher-yenn-triss-1199763.jpg
3223-1554039209-725621255.png

You are conflating individual masculine features with clusters of masculine features. A woman can have thick eyebrows, a sharp jaw, a wide mouth, or a Neanderthal brow, and still look like a woman. But if she has thick eyebrows, a sharp jaw, a wide mouth, AND a Neanderthal brow, she'll look like a man. It's the same way that a white person might have kinky black hair, a dark complexion, a protruding mandible, or enormous lips, and still look white. But not all of those things.
Those features frequently come as a package because they are part of anthropological types. E.g., Dinarid women:
MV5BMTI0Mjg3OTUxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjI4NDgz._V1_.jpg
36pN4NF.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher
Even the soldier girls in the Witcher series are hot, with or without battle scars and tattoos. Geralt doesn't seem to mind Ves handling his manacles, and his eyes are fixed on her arse every time she leaves the cell. Roche is as cool in the prologue as everywhere else. Cool for Temeria.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom