Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What game are you wasting time on?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Wizardry I: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord.

What have I missed all these years? :(
eXiUF.jpg

:thumbsup:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Having a jolly good time with it so far. I'm playing the PSX compilation though, not the SNES one. It features automap but I have it disabled because I am badass like that. After looking online for a decent program to make maps, I resorted to graph paper and it's probably better that way.

Peter

Arcane
Been giving Defcon a go. Don't think I'll play a lot more of it, though. Not because I think it's a bad game, but because I get extremely stressed out playing RTS games. I don't know what it is, but they're extremely nerve-wrecking to me, to the point that they're just not fun to play.

Peter

Arcane
Just AI so far. I wouldn't wanna embarrass myself in a Codex game, but I would be interested in reading an After Action Report if there was one.

potatojohn

Arcane
NOFL 1, the dialogues in this game are awesome.

A scotsman commits a no true scotsman fallacy

MTrWi.jpg

criminals discussing the sociology of crime

e3qhI.jpg

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, NOLF is awesome. One of the funniest and coolest shooters ever. It's so funny that it's easy to look past some of its shortcomings like the forced stealth missions.

kingcomrade22

Educated
I got Batman Arkham City when it was on sale and that game is fun as hell, I just beat it. Or actually I'm on the Catwoman vs Two Face part and I can't beat it since I didn't upgrade catwoman at all. It's one of the most well-put-together games I've played in the last decade, almost everything is well designed.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Finished Strange Journey. Final boss kicked my ass around for a while, went away and fused a Xi Wangmu and a Seth because Odin and Sphinx were not cutting the mustard, and between them and Amaterasu it was almost too easy. Bit too much of a luck-based boss to get much satisfaction out of it, but really solid game overall. Might finish Nocturne one day.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Wanted to play something like Warhammer: Dark Omen, so I got Dawn of War II and Mark of Chaos.

Tried a little of Mark of Chaos, seems almost like a direct sequel to Dark Omen, with much improved inventory and customization, but be battle thenselves seem a little dumber & simple...it just doens't feels "right" as Dark Omen.
Meanwhile Dawn of War 2 is fantastic, I played a couple of hours and loved every minute. I understand that is not the RTS that people expected, but it's a very good game.

thesoup

Arcane
Done with EYE. What a bloody insane game, might be the most fun thing I've played released in the last year. Not sure if I can be bothered going for the true ending yet, but maybe with the upcoming major update.
Which class did you take?

Konjad, Anus_Pounder and I had a broop session a while ago. Didn't understand shit from the story, though.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Done with EYE. What a bloody insane game, might be the most fun thing I've played released in the last year. Not sure if I can be bothered going for the true ending yet, but maybe with the upcoming major update.
Which class did you take?

Konjad, Anus_Pounder and I had a broop session a while ago. Didn't understand shit from the story, though.
Fighter-mage-thief :smug:

Or "warrior-psyker" according to the game. Spent half my playtime just running Mars missions over and over with respawn on insane, so I could afford to branch out. Ended up mostly focusing on medium armour, clone/general psi abuse and precision shooting with bearkiller/targeting/night vision. I'd be up for any future coop sessions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom