Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Oracsbox?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
No, every week I choose a user at random and delete their account. It helps to keep the herd at manageable levels within our OH&S requirements.

Head_office_of_the_Department_of_Foreign_Affairs_and_Trade%2C_Canberra%2C_Australia.jpg

Daily reminder to all Comrades, Trannies and Xirs that residents of this building can take over DarkUnderlord account and add, change and even delete any information posted on this side at a whim with no Court appeal or Parliamentary control. If Our Dark Undersecratary would complain about it he can be sentenced for five years in prison, is the Western Liberal Democracy not best system ever?

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Goddammit Rean you fucking weeb you haven't transcended you just turned your hair pink. There's actually a difference.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Why his last posts are edited?

That's a good catch. The Administration usually can't be bothered with censoring the written word, so I don't expect that to have triggered anyone.

Pictures? Perhaps Oracsbox offended Crispy's sensibilities.

... but then again, it seems that almost every single post of Oracsbox in that thread has been "edited by a moderator".

not always the same day, the first one is from 29th September 2020 and then every page, a moderator edits his posts same day or soon after. For over a year.

WTF?

What mod has that kind of batshit insane autistic OCD?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Those are Orac's own edits, not a moderator's. I think that it says that because his account was deleted and the "guest account" that now owns those posts is considered staff, or something like that. DarkUnderlord

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Most likely explanation is that the guy lucked out on a good job and thought it politick to wipe any traces of himself from the web that could have been used as Twitter mob fodder or whatever. Sensible, if so.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Most likely explanation is that the guy lucked out on a good job and thought it politick to wipe any traces of himself from the web that could have been used as Twitter mob fodder or whatever. Sensible, if so.

That would be sensible. I imagine I'd do the same, if it came to it.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Nah he just was just first who to stopped to clap to The Hidden CEO of Disney : Nyarlathotep Finklestein new presentation of new pedophile positive serial for children, here how it works in totalitarian regime Kwanzoo becomes:

Here is how the Nobel Prize-winning writer Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn described the surreal scene in his great book, The Gulag Archipelago:

“The applause went on—six, seven, eight minutes! They were done for! Their goose was cooked! They couldn’t stop now till they collapsed with heart attacks! At the rear of the hall, which was crowded, they could of course cheat a bit, clap less frequently, less vigorously, not so eagerly…Nine minutes! Ten!…Insanity! To the last man! With make-believe enthusiasm on their faces, looking at each other with faint hope, the district leaders were just going to go on and on applauding till they fell where they stood, till they were carried out of the hall on stretchers.”

At last, after eleven minutes of non-stop clapping, the director of a paper factory finally decided enough was enough. He stopped clapping and sat down—a miracle!
“To a man, everyone else stopped dead and sat down,” Solzhenitsyn says.

That same night, the director of the paper factory was arrested and sent to prison for ten years. Authorities came up with some official reason for his sentence, but during his interrogation, he was told: “Don’t ever be the first to stop applauding!”

You can delete your Codex and 4-chan posts but sooner or later you will be the one found least enthusiast to mandatory Homo sex sessions.

Last edited:

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
You can delete your Codex and 4-chan posts but sooner or later you will be the one found least enthusiast to mandatory Homo sex sessions.

Indeed, and this is why I won't bother to try to erase my past. I'd rather die with my boots on, saying what I think and staying true to myself.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
This is sad.
I don't know what Oracs did to deserves his tags (I hardly frequent GD and Politics) , but I really liked his contributions in the Movies thread, and he was an inspiration to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom