Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I don't think it is possible to sexually harass a tranny since they are sexually obsessed degenerates.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
The funny thing is I never used the term "sexual harassment", I just said he shouldn't push his kinks on others. And obsessing over that language has been his entire defence for trying to get another person banned over his hurt feefees at perceived cockblocking.

I don't think it is possible to sexually harass a tranny since they are sexually obsessed degenerates.

Mebs isn't trans.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I never said Mebs was trans. I do believe she is some older heavyset female as others barked or just a regular female I guess maybe less likely. I don't know if you are or not due to never really talking to you but you are smack in the middle of a lot of drama which implies something is going on. If this really is a full scale attack on pedophiles then I would simply say good job and walk away but I just don't know if I believe that. When it comes to SDG if he hit on me and I was a tran I would likely not get offended and report him as you did, but you could just use that as an excuse to shitcan his boring pervy behavior. Either way it is a great mystery to solve!

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
5f1.jpg

shoutbox a summary.
I need the sauce brother.
https://hitomi.la/manga/chin-dere-english-115829-736579.html#1

It+does+thank+you+_9c33f5c982d861a3fcfa7cb07cebb56f.jpg

Bigg Boss

Arcane
If it was some adult or even teeny bopper looking anime maybe but this is straight up every degenerate loli incest tag popping up on the side with people posting little kids right before then people getting fucked. It's genuinely disturbing and I have issues wanting to hurt people.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
The real problem is I have met at least one or two pedophiles in my life and when you are around them if you are a good person you want to fucking kill them. So joking about it loses all humor. As for having issues yes I have issues that I want to take all of you pedophiles and chop your fucking heads off but the law says I can't.

Vatnik Wumao
The real problem is I have met at least one or two pedophiles in my life and when you are around them if you are a good person you want to fucking kill them. So joking about it loses all humor. As for having issues yes I have issues that I want to take all of you pedophiles and chop your fucking heads off but the law says I can't.
iu

DakaSha

Arcane
I considered dropping the requirement for a pc of some sort, but SumDrunkGuy , you still harbor too much deceit, and aggression in your poor tormented soul. The following quest is for your own good. This should also be achievable on a Steam Deck (maybe? maybe not).

All of the following must be uploaded to youtube as proof
  1. You must complete a playthrough of Fallout 1. From character creation to ending credits.
  2. You may not use any cheat engines etc to achieve 1. This may be difficult to police, but I think there are plenty of autist dexers that will spot wonkery
  3. You are free to complete the game in any non-cheating way you wish (Fallout can technically be beaten very very quickly though I can't remember if that's feasible given the upcoming restrictions)
  4. You must play a female character named Theo with 10 In and 10 Ch and the Good Natured trait (I wish it had F2's Sex Appeal trait)
  5. While the credits are rolling you must say, in as deep a voice as you can muster: "And I couldn't have done it without Theo. Thank you Theo". I recommend saving towards the end of the game because this bit may take a few attempts to get right.
  6. It has been over 20 years since I played Fallout and if there is anything brought to my attention about the above restrictions that does not make sense, I reserve the right to change points in a sensible way.
Remember this is for your own good. I wish you luck in your quest.

edit: I should add on that DarkUnderlord should probably agree to these conditions.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I considered dropping the requirement for a pc of some sort, but SumDrunkGuy , you still harbor too much deceit, and aggression in your poor tormented soul. The following quest is for your own good. This should also be achievable on a Steam Deck (maybe? maybe not).

1. You must complete a playthrough of Fallout 1. From character creation to ending credits.
  2. You may not use any cheat engines etc to achieve 1. This may be difficult to police, but I think there are plenty of autist dexers that will spot wonkery
  3. You are free to complete the game in any non-cheating way you wish (Fallout can technically be beaten very very quickly though I can't remember if that's feasible given the upcoming restrictions)
  4. You must play a female character named Theo with 10 In and 10 Ch and the Good Natured trait (I wish it had F2's Sex Appeal trait)
  5. While the credits are rolling you must say, in as deep a voice as you can muster: "And I couldn't have done it without Theo. Thank you Theo". I recommend saving towards the end of the game because this bit may take a few attempts to get right.
  6. It has been over 20 years since I played Fallout and if there is anything brought to my attention about the above restrictions that does not make sense, I reserve the right to change points in a sensible way.

edit: I should add on that DarkUnderlord should probably agree to these conditions.
These terms are acceptable. I assume SDG will be filming the experience?

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
oh yeah, don't forget to specialize with the small guns, speech, and repair skills for your first playthrough

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I have some terms for you. DakaSha can stop being a pussy and you get rid of the Shoutbox altogether and unban everyone. Make all of those dudes and tranny robots actually boost their post count. Should be one hell of a day any way you slice it.

SumDrunkGuy

I'd rather dive into the back of a garbage truck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom