Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
I think eating butts is disgusting and that people who do it are uniformly sad and broken people that have a snowball’s chance in hell of living a fulfilling life.
Someone sent me a link on steam to an erotic story Theodora wrote about herself eating out SumDrunkGuy's ass. It's pretty fucked up with her motorboating his asscheeks and a ton of descriptions about how "petite" and "supple" she was and how SDG was the first real man she had. She deleted it after finding out people were laughing about it but I saved it. Can't share on here cuz forum rules and DU having a pole up his butt over certain posters. Turns out some hags just want to violently tonguefuck the asshole of a thug. If GGS wasn't unjustly removed he could probably share some pretty juicy DMs about that.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
5f1.jpg

shoutbox a summary.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
desperately in need of a "this user is illiterate " rating :P
We *sometimes* use the "Do you even lift, bro" rating as a "Do you even read, bro" thing. Feels like an elevated "retadred". I feel, most of the time, it is encouraged to tell the other dude what he has to read, and why it's beneficial.

I mean, depending on the IQ displayed. Some "intellectual titans" around here need no funny scribblings on paper.

DakaSha

Arcane
BANNED AGAIN! DarkUnderlord this has got to be a joke. Do you know how many times asfasdf, maxie, atlet, saeci, ElectricOtter and a ton of other people I'm forgetting have told me to kill myself? THE NUMBER IS UNCOUNTABLE! They never got in trouble for it so I assumed it was okay. I will apologize to Daka and Marat and I wont do it again. But come on man, people here have been telling me to kill myself for years. I feel like there is double standard shit happening here.
Until DakaSha accepts your apology for his hurt feelings, you will never shoutbox again.
Sdg has apologised to me in private. However I am not convinced it is genuine, and my feelings are still hurt.

The only way I see me ever forgiving/trusting sdg is if he embarks on a quest of self reflection.

The details of this quest are to follow.

Protip: you better get a laptop

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I must admit if you can get banned here for telling people to die or wish their family is dead or died in pain or whatever I should watch out. I thought this was the RPGCodex or something but...*lip smacks* What can you do? COME ON DOWN TO NMA GUYS!!!! WE GOT SO MUCH ROOM (everyone left and died) YOU CAN ALL MOVE IN. KEEP IN MIND IT'S NOT AS FUN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T POST PICTURES OF PUSSY BUT YOU CAN POST PICTURES OF KATS! THINK OF ALL THE FUN!!!!!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom