Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

ElectricOtter

dumbass sdg doesnt realize hes local pin cushion xd

SumDrunkGuy

DakaSha

Arcane
Sdg has apologised to me in private. I accept his apology
There you go DarkUnderlord.
Not only was gracious daka giving you an undeserved out, but you had to go and try to be deceptive again. :(
I said I was sorry. You should feel blessed. I already have a steam deck ordered so I'm not buying a fucking laptop. Just accept the fuckin apology so we can move on. Please.
You're not very good at this

SumDrunkGuy

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Not only was gracious daka giving you an undeserved out, but you had to go and try to be deceptive again. :(
I said I was sorry. You should feel blessed. I already have a steam deck ordered so I'm not buying a fucking laptop. Just accept the fuckin apology so we can move on. Please.
You're not very good at this

Fwiw, unless it's literally in the mail right now (which would be exceptionally lucky), he only paid a five dollar reservation fee, and has not 'ordered' one. Sorry to be the bearer of further bad news, hopefully the deceit ends soon.. :(

DakaSha

Arcane
Stop kissing ass sdg. Fuck that guy. He's toying with you.
I'm offering sdg a path to redemption. Despite the deceit, and the obvious aggression, and false apologies. I could just ignore his crying, but I'm not a jerk.

This will be a healthy exercise

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
regardless if you're serious or not, most people don't actually care enough to do that unless if they've been brought down to reality by experience

SumDrunkGuy

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
regardless if you're serious or not, most people don't actually care enough to do that unless if they've been brought down to reality by experience
maybe not, but SDG acted waaaay more obnoxious, like I was deeply indebted to him, when on his own volition he chose to unignore me (which, of course, led to him screeching about me and getting banned last time).

the reason i've had to ask if he's just a troll is that i've never met such a specimen that quite so thought that the sun shone out of him, for the amount of arrogance displayed despite his life situation, and all the times he's claimed that mebs or i quietly adore him. so what daka is doing is very fitting and apt to how SDG treats people.

DakaSha

Arcane
Sdg has apologised to me in private. I accept his apology
There you go DarkUnderlord.
Is this... a lie?
You know he was never gonna accept my apology. He hates me. Me telling him to kill himself was so obviously in jest. I told him to commit suicide via jumping into the back of a garbage truck ffs. How could he even pull that off without the garbage guys noticing? It was a JOKE!
Nono that's also a lie.

And still im willing to accept your apology once you have redeemed yourself. You have my word :)

SumDrunkGuy

Nono that's also a lie.

And still im willing to accept your apology once you have redeemed yourself. You have my word :)
Horse shit. I specifically said "Daka jump into the back of a garbage truck and kill yourself" and then you threatened to snitch me out so I said "sorry, I hope you accidentally fall into the back of a garbage truck and hit your head and get knocked out and the garbage guys don't notice you back there". Not the exact words but some such thing. Also I am NOT buying a fuckin laptop. I want a steam deck, hence why I ordered one.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So you...

1. got banned for trying to get someone else banned, because you don't like them (which is bad)
  2. you said you were humbled by the events transpired, and seemingly took responsibility for the events that transpired (which is good)
  3. and as proof that you learned your lesson when you... proceeded to make unsavory jokes. When you were asked to apologize...
  4. you took no responsibility, lied about being sorry, lied about lying about being sorry, and now are...
  5. whining about it.
Am I understanding this right? (no bias, just trying to understand)

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
you said you were humbled by the events transpired, and seemingly took responsibility for the events that transpired (which is good)
I don't think he ever took responsibility tbh; when he got banned he was immediately declaring it his life's goal to make me miserable, and the second he returned he was calling me a harpy etc. and continuing to put responsibility on me for his being banned. Doesn't strike me as being humbled at all, quite frankly.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Ok, enough drama.
Don't make me lock this thread!

ringo-hoshi-high-school-prodigies-have-it-easy-even-in-another-world.gif

SumDrunkGuy

So you...

1. got banned for trying to get someone else banned, because you don't like them (which is bad)
  2. you said you were humbled by the events transpired, and seemingly took responsibility for the events that transpired (which is good)
  3. and as proof that you learned your lesson when you... proceeded to make unsavory jokes. When you were asked to apologize...
  4. you took no responsibility, lied about being sorry, lied about lying about being sorry, and now are...
  5. whining about it.
Am I understanding this right? (no bias, just trying to understand)

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
You spent 4 and a half minutes being mad at a Transylvanian exchange student to French Canada.
Stop it.

Silverfish

Arbiter
My takeaway from SDG's video is that you should just go ahead and sexually harass people and try to bullycide them rather than joke about it and then backpeddle.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom