Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Bigg Boss

Arcane
It's a reference to how I keep inviting people to NMA since it is such low population since people keep complaining about the mods here, but I am a mod there and I don't give a fuck what you do tbh because I want people to post. It's pretty boring though so if you are not self motivated to make new threads you will probably just get bored and leave.

SumDrunkGuy

Unless gregz mobilises fast and fights back against the cancer, it's over. Ill give it a day or two but if this shit doesn't change I'm ejecting straight out of this shithole. DU can keep his nu-reddit
You can't leave. You're my drinking buddy.

Generic-Giant-Spider

"I wish people talked about games more."
*RPG Room is created, strictly talks about RPGs*
*Spends all day in regular Shoutbox anyways*

The female brain.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Repeat my last post but switch "RPG Room" with some sort of general gaming/all gaming room. Same end result.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Repeat my last post but switch "RPG Room" with some sort of general gaming/all gaming room. Same end result.
Trying my best to get you back in but don't wield that much influence unfortunately. Box is dead anyway. It's miserable.

It's okay, I went to the cemetery to try and find some hot goth girls and nobody was posing on this grave:

Not cool. - The Sheriff

Last edited by a moderator:

SumDrunkGuy

BANNED AGAIN! DarkUnderlord this has got to be a joke. Do you know how many times asfasdf, maxie, atlet, saeci, ElectricOtter and a ton of other people I'm forgetting have told me to kill myself? THE NUMBER IS UNCOUNTABLE! They never got in trouble for it so I assumed it was okay. I will apologize to Daka and Marat and I wont do it again. But come on man, people here have been telling me to kill myself for years. I feel like there is double standard shit happening here.

DakaSha

Arcane
BANNED AGAIN! DarkUnderlord this has got to be a joke. Do you know how many times asfasdf, maxie, atlet, saeci, ElectricOtter and a ton of other people I'm forgetting have told me to kill myself? THE NUMBER IS UNCOUNTABLE! They never got in trouble for it so I assumed it was okay. I will apologize to Daka and Marat and I wont do it again. But come on man, people here have been telling me to kill myself for years. I feel like there is double standard shit happening here.
Apology not accepted

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Until DakaSha accepts your apology for his hurt feelings, you will never shoutbox again.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So Memorabilia The Faggot and Theodor the Tranny are still up to drama?

And the mods are still falling over themselves to simp?

I am shocked at this turn of events.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
yes, i'm very proud of myself that GGS got banned by DU for being an asshat about someone else's dead brother, with zero of my input, and that sdg got banned for telling someone else to kill themselves, also without my input.

proud of myself for my non-interventionism i guess.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
yes, i'm very proud of myself that GGS got banned by DU for being an asshat about someone else's dead brother, with zero of my input, and that sdg got banned for telling someone else to kill themselves, also without my input.

proud of myself for my non-interventionism i guess.
You killed the shoutbox and you know it. And it makes you feel good.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I did hear about The Box being killed. I thought it was some sexual euphemism or something but I guess I was wrong.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
I still can't believe how kalin got zapped. I know I'm putting my own arse on the line by keep going on about it but that was fucked up. He barely even said anything. He just rolled up into the box and was like "yeah but atlet might've brought some of that on himse-" BOOM! Fucking big old artillery gun straight at his dome. Obliterated. Literally removed from history like one of those red alert time commandos. Fucking mental shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom