Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
They'll simply stay here and complain until it changes to suit their wants.
Why not go to somewhere like say, RPGWatch?
Because their slightly offensive opinions would get them banned anywhere else. It's the reason there's so many libtards here.
They create the liberal world, flee it and then try to create it again.

So, basically, they're Californians?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Imagine codex talking about games instead of being 4chan 2.0.
Imagine Mebrilla talking about games instead of being at the center of drama. Or instead of hanging out in simpbox all day and complaining that no one is talking about games only when people stop simping and start talking about something other than her.
Codex most shiny moments were always
when people were arguing about games.
Our shining moments were taking a big dump on whatever big RPG was popular at the time. We still do this, but everyone is too busy canceling each other on twitter to care.
Instead today codex is always.
Blame women.
Blame jews.
Immature uncreative edgy trolling.
Gay scandal.
Watever stupid politic gossip around.
Drunk talk.
Drug talk.
Schitzo posting.
PyhDWdM.png

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Imagine codex talking about games instead of being 4chan 2.0. Codex most shiny moments were always
when people were arguing about games.
Instead today codex is always.
Ukraine Russia War
Blame women.
Blame jews.
Immature uncreative edgy trolling.
Gay scandal.
Watever stupid politic gossip around.
Drunk talk.
Drug talk.
Schitzo posting.
Rinse and repeat.
Then avoid the non-gaming forums/chatrooms? Oh no self-restrain is too hard, better poison an established community by telling them their way of seeing things is wrong.
You know the whole site is called RPG codex right?

Unwanted

†††

Patron
You know internet forums dating the 80s have off-topic areas, right?

Anyways this has a very easy fix, since you can't into self-control; ban Mebrilia from GD access+shoutbox to protect her sanity. Just leave the rest alone.

btw the RPG stands for Really Pretty Guys and you're not a guy. Sus.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I am merely having fun. You cant deny tho in years in the codex the moment you join shoutbox is all the same stuff repeated till the nausea. Is like if you forget suff shortly after you said it all over againd. The world must be always new for you uh?

Generic-Giant-Spider

I am merely having fun. You cant deny tho in years in the codex the moment you join shoutbox is all the same stuff repeated till the nausea. Is like if you forget suff shortly after you said it all over againd. The world must be always new for you uh?

Then go to your specifically designed channel to talk about games ya damn goof. You're not forced to participate.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I don't spend much time in Shoutbox. I just go there to have a quick discussion or to vent stuff that would probably otherwise just be off-topic thread spam.

You're spending all day on probably the worst, most off-topic part of the site and then complaining about it when you could be posting in RPG discussion talking about RPGs with the rest of us.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I don't spend much time in Shoutbox. I just go there to have a quick discussion or to vent stuff that would probably otherwise just be off-topic thread spam.

You're spending all day on probably the worst, most off-topic part of the site and then complaining about it when you could be posting in RPG discussion talking about RPGs with the rest of us.
Only when at work when i am home i play games

Unwanted

†††

Patron
We could not talk about games and speak of something else
Then use and promote the use of the gaming chatrooms. I took a peek and the last message there was in Wednesday. You don't have to follow the crowd. It's easy to complain while refusing to be part of the solution.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

We could not talk about games and speak of something else
Then use and promote the use of the gaming chatrooms. I took a peek and the last message there was in Wednesday. You don't have to follow the crowd. It's easy to complain while refusing to be part of the solution.
The problem is not that. I mean we created and use the rpg discussion channel. The problem is that if you point this out even in the most educated sensible manner Booom the sky breaks and is doomsday. I am not the one making dramas here you have plenty of examples in this whole thread.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Reading shoutbox when you could be reading Kruno threads instead. Couldn't be me.

CHEMS

Scholar
Reading shoutbox when you could be reading Kruno threads instead. Couldn't be me.
Unlike shoutbox, Kruno threads are funny

BanEvader

The problem won't resolve itself until we start hanging trannies and their (neo)liberal enablers on street lights, 40% isn't enough.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
You have 700 posts and you've been here longer than I have. What are you doing, bro. It's obvious you don't talk about RPGs. Get off that high horse. Seriously. Most of the posters you're complaining about in this thread have at least posted about video games. I've never seen you talk about games. However, I do see you in shoutbox 24/7 talking about the most mind numbing inane of shit.

Thus the solution is this: self-eject.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom