Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Generic-Giant-Spider

I think Meb's swell, but she's not my type.

How can you not like the 40 year old woman that still types like she's half that age?

ackackack

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

>CDPR

cdpr.png

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thank you for letting me have my account back DarkUnderlord. Can I please have my shoutbox privs back as well please? I promise I will no longer stir up fusses. I'm humbled.
Soon enough, you would be the only user to lose and regain every privilege everyone else takes for granted.

It's like when a certain category of citizens heads to prison repeatedly, but, in your case, for different offenses each time.

I'm going to refer to this as the "Wisdom of the Drunken Fist".

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
The problem won't resolve itself until we start hanging trannies and their (neo)liberal enablers on street lights, 40% isn't enough.

I thought you were leaving and made a cringy thread about it?

If a thot says something and nobody is around did they really say something?

The best cure for the problems is to put Theo and Brillo-Pad the Thot Monkey on ignore. Eventually they'll get bored of being ignored and leave.

Because all those people do is blame Jews, women, fags, RINOs, extreme left, etc. for everything and then post pictures of their buttholes.

So, it occurred to me. Since your administration is packed with yes-men, rats, and back-stabbing weasels, why not add someone with actual integrity to your roster? You know, for the sake of diversity?
Yeah Theo could fill this role.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Cops shouldn't enforce the law. Judges should set everyone free. Forget bail, forget punishment, do away with all forms of law and order. Open the borders, free-for-all abortion on demand, let's bring in all gay priests, bro totally let's let child molesters do their thing in the open, why not?

Yes, I'm sperging out.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Cops shouldn't enforce the law. Judges should set everyone free. Forget bail, forget punishment, do away with all forms of law and order. Open the borders, free-for-all abortion on demand, let's bring in all gay priests, bro totally let's let child molesters do their thing in the open, why not?

Yes, I'm sperging out.

Didn't know moderating on an RPG site was so serious lmao

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
Unless gregz mobilises fast and fights back against the cancer, it's over. Ill give it a day or two but if this shit doesn't change I'm ejecting straight out of this shithole. DU can keep his nu-reddit

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Unless gregz mobilises fast and fights back against the cancer, it's over. Ill give it a day or two but if this shit doesn't change I'm ejecting straight out of this shithole. DU can keep his nu-reddit

If you come by NMA in the next 12 hours you will win a prize.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
I'm probably missing a reference to something here but yeah, I just might

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom