Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

he'd be canceled in seconds now
Yes, yes, all progs hate Gary "Women don't play RPGs" Gygax.
And he was 100% right.
It had to be turning into LARPing for them to play it, which he explicitly said would happen.

Not to distract from Rusty's excellent points, but Scroo and Mebrilia the Bunny are fems with a prestigious background playing real cRPGs, and they have nothing but contempt for SJWs and woke gaming. The meme is generally true, but there are exceptions. As to the general plight of the industry, yeah, it's fucked.

Mebrilia is a lame grifter that claims she hates the woke agenda even though she's a rugmuncher that operates in the same way your typical bitchmade SJW would and is the exact type of person said SJW would bend backwards for. Total phony.

Also her picture is like 10 years old. Just wanted to mention that, ehehehe.
You know that you are seen as a clown right?

Codex Year of the Donut
Imagine codex talking about games instead of being 4chan 2.0. Codex most shiny moments were always
when people were arguing about games.
Instead today codex is always.
Ukraine Russia War
Blame women.
Blame jews.
Immature uncreative edgy trolling.
Gay scandal.
Watever stupid politic gossip around.
Drunk talk.
Drug talk.
Schitzo posting.
Rinse and repeat.
lmao they did the thing
8fe.jpg

Generic-Giant-Spider

It's discouraging to see @DarkUnderlord signaling a further trend of enraging and alienating conservative users.
if only that were true
If the E.U leper disapproves of the clientele maybe he shouldn't be entering right-wing dives in the first place.
They'll simply stay here and complain until it changes to suit their wants.
Why not go to somewhere like say, RPGWatch?
Because their slightly offensive opinions would get them banned anywhere else. It's the reason there's so many libtards here.
Joined Jan 14, 2018

Joined Mar 21, 2013

let me guess, you also think HeroMarine and Non-Edgy Gamer are new accounts too right?
For the record, I joined in November 2012.

Q624nqV.png

Oh man.... oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts Click the alerts

Can I click it for you? C'mon, lemme do it. I'll give it right back I promise.

Semiurge

Cipher
It's discouraging to see @DarkUnderlord signaling a further trend of enraging and alienating conservative users.
if only that were true
If the E.U leper disapproves of the clientele maybe he shouldn't be entering right-wing dives in the first place.
They'll simply stay here and complain until it changes to suit their wants.
Why not go to somewhere like say, RPGWatch?
Because their slightly offensive opinions would get them banned anywhere else. It's the reason there's so many libtards here.

"Slightly offensive libtards", what new breed is this? Aren't these just moderates? Have pity for them, for no-one likes them except other moderates. The extreme libtard forums ban them outright, and in places like this they get called "libtards" and "narcs" among other names.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
They offend only my sensibilities for I like to read quality posts, not this uncapitalized, unpunctuated, gravely disordered garbage that passes for zoomer humor that is the best these maggots can offer.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sir Crispy Infinitron
Grauken and LJ40 both claim to love goldbox games and older rulesets, but also both claim to think that hobbies don't change with their fanbases.

Are they each other's alts, or has fate conspired to introduce these two soulmates in this very thread?

grauken's sole purpose is to make people upset, if anything he's an alt of crispy.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Looks like I fell for it. GGS and rusty are right.
For what for stating the obvious? What people do in shoutbox is costant whining about the same things all over again. Even Du see this.

then he should make another box solely for rpg discussions and then you won't have to deal with the chaotic nature of the main box...

oh...

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Unwanted

†††

Patron
Imagine codex talking about games instead of being 4chan 2.0. Codex most shiny moments were always
when people were arguing about games.
Instead today codex is always.
Ukraine Russia War
Blame women.
Blame jews.
Immature uncreative edgy trolling.
Gay scandal.
Watever stupid politic gossip around.
Drunk talk.
Drug talk.
Schitzo posting.
Rinse and repeat.
Then avoid the non-gaming forums/chatrooms? Oh no self-restrain is too hard, better poison an established community by telling them their way of seeing things is wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom