Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
I think i posted somewhere here i was a diehard fan of Diablo 1.
That's ten times better than whatever gay commie visual novel shit about having soy menstruations and inner monologues with zero gameplay others here play. No shame, brutha. Better than Fallout too if we're being honest.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I don't know how to break it to you bros but none of that will probably happen. Me and oldschool rpgs are two things that have never co-existed. I think i posted somewhere here i was a diehard fan of Diablo 1. That is the closest i will ever come to you people. Sorry but atleast i'm honest.

This might be hard to understand.. but RPGCodex is actually about playing RPG's..
You've been here since 2015 and your contributions to the site are basically, drunken shitposting in shoutbox, posting resident evil fanfic and bitching and whining.

It's time to prove your street cred around here by playing some non-pop-a-mole shit, personally I hope you bitch out, then I can say Fallout 1 is a even better masterpiece because it kept you out of shoutbox.

SumDrunkGuy

since 2015 and your contributions to the site are basically, drunken shitposting in shoutbox, posting resident evil fanfic
I detect nothing wrong. Codex has tons of Resi Evil fans btw. I'm just one of the more obnoxious ones.

SumDrunkGuy

I don't know. Maybe i believe in being a good friend. I made that scumbag's weekend. Without me he would have been completely alone at best, or getting himself into more legal trouble. I'll remember it the next time he contacts me. I remember everything.

SumDrunkGuy

It's all in jest. The guy is fighting for his kids so I get him not having the shit around. I just don't appreciate him taking me to the bar. He should have known better.

SumDrunkGuy

Not all of my irl friends are up to date on my current struggles. I'll give the cokehead a pass. All of these fuckers will learn that the party days are dead. I'm just not compatible with it anymore. As much as I love partying it can easily get me killed at this point. I have to get more used to fighting it.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I don't know. Maybe i believe in being a good friend. I made that scumbag's weekend. Without me he would have been completely alone at best, or getting himself into more legal trouble. I'll remember it the next time he contacts me. I remember everything.
Can i please have shoutbox back. Im not doing good mentally when sitting alone. I neeed people to talk to. I wont do the same shit DarkUnderlord
If you could access the shoutbox you wouldn't give two shits about your friend. Such people must play Fallout 1 and learn the true meaning of friendship.

SumDrunkGuy

Can't play Fallout.

Can't apologise to atlet.

Can't shoutbox.
Wait daka is atlet? I hope that lieing piece of maggot garbage burns in hell fuck ghat piece of shit
No, I just typed the wrong name.

I don't actually pay attention to all the user names here.
I love you and everybody here. You are my only real friends at this point, not including my ocassional visits with irl friends that happen once every year at best. I can't express enough how much you poeple mean to me. Cutting me off from shoutbox is like chopping my dick and balls off. I fucked up i know it. I have daka on ignore now. Everything will be ok and i wont jokingly tell anyone else to kill themselves. It's pure projection. I love you and not in the gay way. You guys are my friends

:love:

Also i need laid horribly bad . Masturbation isn't getting it done anymore. I need ass tits vag or im going to hell

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I love you and everybody here. You are my only real friends at this point, not including my ocassional visits with irl friends that happen once every year at best. I can't express enough how much you poeple mean to me. Cutting me off from shoutbox is like chopping my dick and balls off. I fucked up i know it. I have daka on ignore now. Everything will be ok and i wont jokingly tell anyone else to kill themselves. It's pure projection. I love you and not in the gay way. You guys are my friends

Also i need laid horribly bad . Masturbation isn't getting it done anymore. I need ass tits vag or im going to hell
Mate there are like 50 unofficial codex discords + IRC, you can use those to talk with peepo.

SumDrunkGuy

I dont want to go back to rehab again. I finslly got a job and im making money. Why do i sabotage myself every chance i get :(

SumDrunkGuy

Mate there are like 50 unofficial codex discords + IRC, you can use those to talk with peepo.
Yeah hando tried to get me to join one. That means i have to sign up and shit. I just want bros herw. Fuck discord

SumDrunkGuy

That means i have to sign up and shit
>DU I'M DYING I NEED TO TALK WITH MY FRIENDS, I'M SUFFERING
>spend 5 minutes signing up for another service to talk with my friends? nah too much effort

Never change SDG
Now I got no fight with a man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down WE break down. Shoutbox needs to be here and I need to be a part of it. Simple fact of life.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
You do keep calling your friend a piece of shit and a scumbag though. :)

SumDrunkGuy

The titles I give to people don't mean shit, unless I go out of my way to enforce such a title, like I do with that who shall not be named. Such evil doesn't deserve my opinions or thoughts. Such evil gets put down into a hole used for shittin and pissin.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Cutting me off from shoutbox is like chopping my dick and balls off. I fucked up i know it. I have daka on ignore now. Everything will be ok and i wont jokingly tell anyone else to kill themselves. It's pure projection. I love you and not in the gay way. You guys are my friends

Damn. Fallout, Phantasy Star 2 and now Daggerfall. You'd best get busy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom