Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
It's true, I've seen them talk about games. Only until Theodora shows up, then everyone has to talk about my queen.
Dude, you're in shoutbox w/ me right now and the only time we weren't talking about games was when you started meme'ing over me because of stuff you read from others. >_> The last thing I want is to be a continual topic, so pls don't contribute to that nonsense and we'll both be good.
I think you like being the center of attention or you would make an effort to disengage from threads like this.
He's feeling all hot shot after being promoted. I'll cherish his fall.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Correct me if I'm wrong here: this is the same guy who posts videos here every single day showing himself, his disgusting mobile home, his cats, his television, probably the mail he gets, etc.

So how am I doxxing him?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Correct me if I'm wrong here: this is the same guy who posts videos here every single day showing himself, his disgusting mobile home, his cats, his television, probably the mail he gets, etc.

So how am I doxxing him?

Maybe if this was KiwiDex we could Dox him by the amount of cat hairs on his bowl of beans..

But as someone who takes a particular joy in yelling at SDG and calling him a retard, I've never seen his face before and don't want to.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I recall a time when you were butthurt about people posting personal pics to troll users from other parts of the site.
Not only that, but he posts it in a public forum available to everybody. The others at least have the decency to post photos on the shoutbox which is closed to newbies and guests. The latter results in a ban, the former gets to keep his mod powers.

As I said to Joggerino: it doesn't matter, Crispy never faces consequences.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I am just attempting to speak certain truths that I have found when lurking during all the drama over the past 10 years. I know SDG has balls that are at least bigger than that guy that has a dead junkie brother.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom