Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
I am going to restrain myself here. But that stupid idiot female has banned me for "1 hour" like two hours ago. And I am STILL BANNED. And she is AWOL.

If you are going to ban someone then have some follow through, Jesus Christ. Useless c u n t .

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Are all you disgruntled Boxers (hehe) on a Discord together where you can plan a decent counter attack?

Bigg Boss

Arcane
He would not have said anything if I did not mention it. If Theo had a pic posted he would probably remove it without even asking them just to be safe.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
The cunt literally went asleep after banning me. I am so fucking angry right now I don't know what to do with myself. I can't even see the box. I can't do anything

Bigg Boss

Arcane
If they do shoot up it might not be their fault. It is all that devil called Black Tar Heroin.
Theo the local heroine is on heroin.

SumDrunkGuy

Correct me if I'm wrong here: this is the same guy who posts videos here every single day showing himself, his disgusting mobile home, his cats, his television, probably the mail he gets, etc.

So how am I doxxing him?
You fuckin insult my cats again and there will be a problem bitch. Watch your fuckin mouth.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Those cats for sure wear the pants in the relationship. Will Smith is about to slap the shit out of Chris Rock.

SumDrunkGuy

The cunt literally went asleep after banning me. I am so fucking angry right now I don't know what to do with myself. I can't even see the box. I can't do anything
You got banned? Forgive my slow reading. I've been on a bender for days. Just between you and me I hope the cunt smashes into a truck and her seatbelt jams and she gets cooked like bacon. The words do not exist that can explain the hatred I have for that piece of shit

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I think wishing death on people due to being banned from a forum might be a little much but then again I reserve my hatred mainly for pedophiles so it filters out.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Sometimes when you are depressed and living in filth it is hard to crawl up out of that pit. I advise a short trial run of hardcore meth to boost your mood. It helped me!

SumDrunkGuy

Was that a roach that climbed from that filthy floor onto your counter (0:07-0:08)?

Clean your place or pay someone else to clean it. I promise you'll feel a lot better once you do that.

I don't see anything. If i had roaches I would have noticed a while ago.

Btw theo FINALLY sent me a selfie and i must share it with you bros.

the-thing3.jpg

10/10, would sexually harass again.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I am going to restrain myself here. But that stupid idiot female has banned me for "1 hour" like two hours ago. And I am STILL BANNED. And she is AWOL.

If you are going to ban someone then have some follow through, Jesus Christ. Useless c u n t .

You've the memory of a goldfish and have already been told how to deal with this (you are not banned).

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
So, it seems this song is appropriate.... who's pulling them puppet strings? I need to touch up that pic and codexify it. The graves being the banned.... abd there are more headstones for more...

Are codexers doomed that don't lockstep?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom