Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

SumDrunkGuy

I think i said it best earlier in the thread. I'd rather dive into a garbage truck. Stop trying to turn me into something i was never meant to be.

Silverfish

Arbiter
I think i said it best earlier in the thread. I'd rather dive into a garbage truck. Stop trying to turn me into something i was never meant to be.

I wouldn't have to if you'd let the shoutbox thing drop, but my hands are tied. I don't make the rules (except for this particular one that I made on a whim).

SumDrunkGuy

I'm not gaming at all atm. I got too much other shit. Staying sober and keeping a job. Probably sounds easy to normal people but they are very real roadblocks for me. I might die tonight. I have no idea how i will be. Going to a bar was very bad for me minus the girl i met. Now im in a whirl wind of shit. Im fucked

SumDrunkGuy

If i could be around her again i would be 100% fine. Im just lonely af, to the point it's about to destroy me. I'm not sure it's possible a woman can love me other than my mom. Im not capable of a real romance

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Staying sober
pERtFjB.jpg

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
I was literally talking about games. GAMES. We had games and brobox for hours upon hours. This isn't a slight at Theo. Tbh I'm beyond caring. Just saying to any of you fags who think drunkboxers don't talk about games? Kiss my sweet ass. Fucking faggots.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's true, I've seen them talk about games. Only until Theodora shows up, then everyone has to talk about my queen.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I can't believe i spent all weekend with a whiny cokehead and the faggot didn't even bother to give me coke. What a shitty fuckin weekend
Coke is expensive, why would an addict give it away?

I once had a coke addict (schizophrenic) pour a pile (yes) of coke on my table once as thanks for giving him cigarettes, lol. So it does happen.

(Didn't really use it, and the person I was living with just ended up stealing it effectively. :P)

The titles I give to people don't mean shit, unless I go out of my way to enforce such a title, like I do with that who shall not be named. Such evil doesn't deserve my opinions or thoughts. Such evil gets put down into a hole used for shittin and pissin.

Pushing his shit and piss kinks again, smh.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Nothing wrong with wanting a little golden shower every now and again. Much better than cutting off your genitals and turning them into something else.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
It's true, I've seen them talk about games. Only until Theodora shows up, then everyone has to talk about my queen.
Dude, you're in shoutbox w/ me right now and the only time we weren't talking about games was when you started meme'ing over me because of stuff you read from others. >_> The last thing I want is to be a continual topic, so pls don't contribute to that nonsense and we'll both be good.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Dude, you're in shoutbox w/ me right now and the only time we weren't talking about games was when you started meme'ing over me because of stuff you read from others. >_> The last thing I want is to be a continual topic, so pls don't contribute to that nonsense and we'll both be good.
I think you like being the center of attention or you would make an effort to disengage from threads like this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom