Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Aemar

Arcane
An important percentage of people here has been totally ignored until today. 0.00001% of the Codexers have been lacking representation within the moderation team. DU had no choice but to acknowledge the cold facts and make some amendments.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Remember kids, it's the X right next to the ShoutBox that makes all of this idiocy go away!

(Also, LOL at SDG getting his ban revoked literally 16 minutes before 9/11.)

Interesting fact: SDG showed as 'online' while I read this thread... even though he's banned.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Announcement:

As some of you may know, years ago, I won an election to become Codex moderator. However, the steal was in and I was not allowed to take my rightful place as forum jannie.

Some time later, DU finally accepted the results of that election and hired me as not only a moderator, but a News Jew. A promise he sadly would never make good on as he was quickly deposed by Infinitron's cabal and forced to live out the rest of his life in the prison colony of Australia.

I could accept that. But for a trans-testicled individual to come in and take my rightful place as Codex moderator via snitchery and backroom deals instead of a free and fair election is too much, I tell you!

That is why I, Lambch--er, I mean, Non-Edgy Gamer am once again announcing my candidacy for moderator.

Vote for me! A vote for Non-Edgy Gamer is a vote for Freedom! A vote for NEG is a vote against degeneracy!

Let's Make the Codex Straight Again!

EgorNbA.png

I am Non-Edgy Gamer and I endorse this message. :M
Sponsored by the Friends of Non-Edgy Gamer. Please consider donating to Non-Edgy Gamer's campaign. Supporter pin sold separately. No refunds.

Gastrick

Cipher
Hopefully this is just another one of DU's unfunny jokes like with Gregz becoming the shoutbox mod.

IRC is better than shitbox anyway, the Codex channel is: irc.rizon.net #rpg-codex

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In

Why Should YOU Want To Become A NEGer?

You might ask yourself, why would anyone want to become a NEGer. Why should you want to support Non-Edgy Gamer for forum moderator in this upcoming election over Theodora?

The answer is quite simple actually: Because if you don't vote for NEG, we will all be living under an oppressive regime led by people who think hitting the Report button on every little post is somehow a good thing! And that's just not acceptable.

We need someone like NEG who can lead us out of oppression and into our glorious future where everyone has their own opinions about games but no one feels obligated to act as some sort of social police force. No more shaming other posters for asking innocent questions of female users, or moderating content simply because it makes a few people uncomfortable. We'll have free speech, with room to express unpopular opinions without fearing being labeled as trolls and banned from posting.

NEG also advocates to do away with those stupid "report post" buttons that make it so easy for mods to ban people at a moment's notice. With NEG's campaign you won't be punished for expressing your views even if they are different than what is considered correct in this current world order. It is important that we remain unafraid to speak honestly about our experiences with gaming regardless of how others might react, lest we fall prey to the tyranny of those who would silence us through censorship and intimidation!

I hope you will all join me in becoming a NEGer. Together we can bring freedom back to this once great place and finally live life on a forum of peace, free from oppression and bigotry!

You have nothing to lose, but your chains. Thank you, and goodnight.

I am Non-Edgy Gamer and I approve this message. :M
Sponsored by the Friends of Non-Edgy Gamer. Please consider donating to Non-Edgy Gamer's campaign. Supporter pin sold separately. No refunds.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
IRC still exists? :lol:

Better bust out the 486(DX) and dust off that Windows 95 CD, I've got some chatting to do.

After I watch that classic Weezer video.

Try the fish. It's not so good Al.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Hopefully this is just another one of DU's unfunny jokes like with Gregz becoming the shoutbox mod.

IRC is better than shitbox anyway, the Codex channel is: irc.rizon.net #rpg-codex
Join CDS on Steam, it's got Creamy (this guy :creamyblood:) as admin/moderator.
The place has zero fags, zero furries, zero trannies. Only men who play games with men - I think it had scrooge at some point 7 years ago. Anyway, join this chat and you'll never have to interact with drunken sodomists from the UK or drug dealers (fluent, theodora).

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
CDS=Codex Diversity Squad

The place has zero fags, zero furries, zero trannies. Only men who play games with men - I think it had scrooge at some point 7 years ago. Anyway, join this chat and you'll never have to interact with drunken sodomists from the UK or drug dealers (fluent, theodora).
Last I remember it was full of losers begging Metro for some shovelware keys. Like a free $0.3 game was going to change their lives.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
CDS=Codex Diversity Squad

Last I remember it was full of losers begging Metro for some shovelware keys. Like a free $0.3 game was going to change their lives.
Metro hasn't been there (or here) in years.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
All drama is caused by women or men pretending to be wormen.

But do not worry. The tranny problem solves itself eventually. In time, when their genitals rot and they manage to fail to pass for years at a time, the rope patiently waits for them, of their own volition.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom