Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's with the conspiracy against Kalin?

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Whenever he gets mentioned as causing trouble, I look at shitbox and he's just talking about SMAC or expressing his joy from being able to spend the evening with few cans of Żywiec. And yet, people relentlessly treat him as some kind of most terrible shitposter, what the hell? Explain yourself.

Corvinus

Arcane
And yet, people relentlessly treat him as some kind of most terrible shitposter, what the hell?

Telling the truth about the POZDEX press kit harlotry isn't popular with our resident Hostis Humani Generis and his brazilian protégé. It hurts the ongoing plan of replacing Monocled Codexers with decline enablers who lap up POZ like the Outer Worlds. The bribes gifts from publishers must flow, and good taste and decency is in the way.

Gregz

Arcane
Whenever he gets mentioned as causing trouble, I look at shitbox and he's just talking about SMAC or expressing his joy from being able to spend the evening with few cans of Żywiec. And yet, people relentlessly treat him as some kind of most terrible shitposter, what the hell? Explain yourself.

1. Gregz:
    so Kalin, what will you do when all your alts are banned too?
  2. Sankarihauta: Gregz why are you like that, seriously?
  3. Gregz:
    SMACtalk is like graffiti, it ruins this place
  4. Gregz:
    same as polebox
  5. Sankarihauta:
    You ever play it btw
  6. Gregz:
    not pbm
  7. Sankarihauta:
    AI is too dumb so there's no challenge in it
  8. Sankarihauta:
    PBEM is amazing because of the human factor
  9. Hellraiser:
    KURGAN factor
  10. Gregz:
    games are fun but pages of pages exposing the underbelly of a specific game's mechanics, every day, year after year
  11. Gregz:
    that's just noise
  12. Sankarihauta:
    I've been paranoid about that bro
  13. Sankarihauta:
    Since you mentioned it
  14. Gregz:
    noise is spam
  15. Gregz:
    and spam gets the ban
  16. Sankarihauta:
    If you're not a fan, sure
  17. Sankarihauta:
    But there's no excuse not to be a fan of SMAC
  18. darkpatriot:
    Do you think fat dogs are happy? And if they understood the consequences, would they still choose to eat so much?
  19. Gregz:
    Oh it's a good game
  20. Gregz:
    Sid Meier is great, big fan
  21. Sankarihauta:
    Raiser I thought you'd gas my space elevator
  22. Sankarihauta:
    Reynolds*
  23. Gregz:
    but what you guys do is like farting in the elevator

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ban Infinitron
Hey man since I'm the official Shoutbox Moderator now I want to ban Infinitron from the sacred halls, could you flick the switch on that sicko? He always posts these weird poz kit links and shitty twitch streams, I've got tons of complaints. Thanks, Kalin.
I've made sure Infinitron won't be bothering you in the shoutbox.

Aemar

Arcane
Relinquishing my shoutbox access rights in favour of either Kalin or Maxie, as I never post there. Go ahead and allow one of them back.

Now.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Seeing how BaldBenzolord has sold out completely, is fine with ruining the site and will keep facilitating population replacement by driving away monocled gentlemen in favour of faggots I've decided to take my input and camaraderie where it's actually welcome. New and improved Shoutbox, Cognito Elite Club, is now under construction using tape and cardboard.

Maxie

First day I was positively furious in the sorta kinda way a benzo addict raves and screeches at the prospect of being benzo-free for the first time since

but now I've achieved greater clarity of mind - I'm not locked in here without Shoutbox, Shoutbox is locked out there without me! It will collapse under psycho druggie spam and profuse cringe as various smegmalords and faggomancers smell the chat service free of its stalwart guardian and RUSH IT - do not delude yourself that 'kicking Maxie out will make it good again!'

Kicking me out will hasten the inevitable....

(also reinstate Kalin as mod)

Generic-Giant-Spider

Shoutbox isn't the same with no Maxie/Kalin around. They are pillars of the Shoutbox community and if you ain't down with that I got TWO WORDS for ya...

lets the audience finish that thought

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom