Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where do these email titles come from?

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
It is the same as the forum tagline which also changes frequently. I would guess that the admins have some fun with it

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I get them from my inbox.

Redacted said:
Fine [redacted], you have bullied me off the codex, congratulations. I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight. That is pretty damn dangerous, but honestly it's not just here. The internet in general allows it, and for these people to find each other.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
I'm glad to see that rpg enthusiasts are now being viewed as dangerous lunatics. We used to be viewed as harmless dorks, so that's a big upgrade imho.

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm glad to see that rpg enthusiasts are now being viewed as dangerous lunatics. We used to be viewed as harmless dorks, so that's a big upgrade imho.

It's these special snowflakes. They have this rallying cry "words are violence." Read The Coddling of the American Mind. It is absolutely nuts what people take seriously these days. If the "victim" perceives xirself as a victim, then xir is a victim, and the offender--regardless of intent--is an aggressor, one who has inflicted violence upon another.

Just refusing to go along with the crowd now makes you a dangerous thought criminal.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
If the "victim" perceives xirself as a victim, then xir is a victim, and the offender--regardless of intent--is an aggressor, one who has inflicted violence upon another.
But only if the victims belongs to the correct demographic categories. If it's a cishet White male, you can feel victimized all you want (up and including being literally murdered by joggers), it will never be anything more than hilarious fragility, paranoia and White supremacy somehow.

Hell Swarm

Learned
I get them from my inbox.

Redacted said:
Fine [redacted], you have bullied me off the codex, congratulations. I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight. That is pretty damn dangerous, but honestly it's not just here. The internet in general allows it, and for these people to find each other.
I'm starting to understand this sentiment myself.

It's these special snowflakes. They have this rallying cry "words are violence." Read The Coddling of the American Mind. It is absolutely nuts what people take seriously these days. If the "victim" perceives xirself as a victim, then xir is a victim, and the offender--regardless of intent--is an aggressor, one who has inflicted violence upon another.

Just refusing to go along with the crowd now makes you a dangerous thought criminal.
I don't think words are violence but I'm convinced some of the whackos here are likely violent if provoked. Nigger cat is so retarded and obsessed with DD2 it wouldn't shock me if he tried to attack you IRL for saying it sucked. There is a level of derangement Codex encourages because it doesn't moderate, which ends up leaving nothing but the most autistic and radicals left in any thread. There's some people and threads that just aren't worth engaging with and it's a shame as other threads are high quality and enjoyable to read.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
It is the same as the forum tagline

It's very ironic calling the posters 'degenerates'

Crispy - 70 year old man with teen ego
Infinitron - industry shill and Jewish
Roguey - industry whore who claimed to accept both 'he' and 'she' pronouns
DU - double vaxxed Australian NPC, rages about Putin and Russia every day

With this kind of staff, you cannot expect anything but degeneracy indeed

911 Jumper

Learned

Roguey is a girl?

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot

Rougay is a girl?
e-"girl" with an insect fetish.

Sweeper

Arcane

It's kinda funny how Crispy is the most normal of the bunch.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot

It's kinda funny how Crispy is the most

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Nigger cat is so retarded and obsessed with DD2 it wouldn't shock me if he tried to attack you IRL for saying it sucked.
It's Nigger MAN! I haven't played DD2 in over a month and have barely talked about it. I do pride myself on being dangerous tho, thank you.
You're a boy. And you got hyped over a shit game and abandoned it immediately.
Yes I abandoned DD2 after playing it for over 200 hours. I'm crazy for wanting to play something else. You're a genius.

Hell Swarm

Learned
Nigger cat is so retarded and obsessed with DD2 it wouldn't shock me if he tried to attack you IRL for saying it sucked.
It's Nigger MAN! I haven't played DD2 in over a month and have barely talked about it. I do pride myself on being dangerous tho, thank you.
You're a boy. And you got hyped over a shit game and abandoned it immediately.
Yes I abandoned DD2 after playing it for over 200 hours. I'm crazy for wanting to play something else. You're a genius.
200 hours in that amount of time? What a fucking loser.

Beans00

Erudite

The forum tagline isn't from an admin. Lets just say there is a very angry modder on this forum, who I may or may not have made cry. Who may or may not have sent over 25 messages to admins crying about me, trying to get me banned.

Typical modder drama.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom